Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

bi / curious / straight
Looking back probably the idea of it I cant ever remember looking at a woman and actually thinking oh I fancy her I think it has a lot to do with our curious side.
That is really interesting. I think we are very complex creatures and some people are more likely to dip their toes in than others. I seem to be the sort of person who is more black and white and things I am interested in I tend to research first and if it doesn't seem safe or turn me on, I won't do and it stops there.

Even when I was a teenager and considering smoking I went for herbals, as someone told me that they did not have nicotine in them lol. It wasn't true and my friends wouldn't come near me when I smoked them, so I stopped and never looked for alternatives.

I do sometimes wonder if I miss out of fun things, but then I reckon there is so much in life to explore and do and you can't do everything, so just enjoy what does float my boat.

Next question... what does it feel like to go down on a woman? Is it as much fun as a cock that goes hard in your mouth? Can you feel it change?
yeah sometimes u do feel changes, i always found when a woman licks u it is very gentle & light, as if she does it how she likes to receive it
I once had a lady finger me (I didn't realise at the time, as I was sucking cock) and she went straight for my g-spot so it felt lovely. I did have a bit of a shock when I realised who was doing it, but there were a few of us playing at the time and I didn't want to upset anyone or make a scene so I didn't say anything. I don't honestly think she was that interested in doing it, but the guy I was swinging with that night was mischievious and new I was straight, so he instigated it to get a rise out of me.

I never met him again after that, cheeky bugger!
(20-05-2011, 17:34)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I once had a lady finger me (I didn't realise at the time, as I was sucking cock) and she went straight for my g-spot so it felt lovely. I did have a bit of a shock when I realised who was doing it, but there were a few of us playing at the time and I didn't want to upset anyone or make a scene so I didn't say anything. I don't honestly think she was that interested in doing it, but the guy I was swinging with that night was mischievious and new I was straight, so he instigated it to get a rise out of me.

oh god couldnt have a womans fingers inside me cause of the length of nails *shudders* Confused
(23-05-2011, 10:47)lolo Wrote:
(20-05-2011, 17:34)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I once had a lady finger me (I didn't realise at the time, as I was sucking cock) and she went straight for my g-spot so it felt lovely. I did have a bit of a shock when I realised who was doing it, but there were a few of us playing at the time and I didn't want to upset anyone or make a scene so I didn't say anything. I don't honestly think she was that interested in doing it, but the guy I was swinging with that night was mischievious and new I was straight, so he instigated it to get a rise out of me.

oh god couldnt have a womans fingers inside me cause of the length of nails *shudders* Confused

I didn't even get to see what her nails were like the sneeky people! I couldn't feel any stabby poking though, so I assume they were short.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New curious couple here xdirtymindsx 1 4,714 30-08-2017, 22:05
Last Post: BeautifulBADGirl