Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

bi / curious / straight
i know most people on here are not bi but quite a few have curious on their profiles, my question is what makes u curious, what is it u think about

guys u are included in this have u ever dabbled or thought about it
No way id ever do anything like that. Even if say some bloke raped me, i can guarantee i'll mutilate him sooner than later and bury him 9 feet under in some far our forest so no one knew. Blokes doing things to blokes just aint right.

Women can do what they want, they arnt getting their rectums sodomised all the time.

Disagree or flame me, i honestly dont care what so ever. No point arguing as todays society allows all sorts of freakish stuff so my opinion on this matter is wrong.
(17-05-2011, 17:11)Tom30 Wrote: No way id ever do anything like that. Even if say some bloke raped me, i can guarantee i'll mutilate him sooner than later and bury him 9 feet under in some far our forest so no one knew. Blokes doing things to blokes just aint right.

Women can do what they want, they arnt getting their rectums sodomised all the time.

Disagree or flame me, i honestly dont care what so ever. No point arguing as todays society allows all sorts of freakish stuff.

thats it tell it like it is
i put curious because girls really turn me on.... i can't put fully because- as i said before i'm a little scared about going below the waist :S
I'm bi. At the end of the day, it's just 2 bodies. Male, female, we're all the same. Lay back and enjoy EVERYTHING in life.
dont worry sugar iv met alot of women like that, its where the term lipstick bi probably comes from

its weird as for all i love going down on a woman if she is hairy at all i just cant bring myself too
yeah i think if i ever came to go down on a girl i'd run a mile if she was hairy... but i guess i don't like it on myself so why would i like it on someone else...
I have am bisexual .enjoy women as much as men . bi curious covers maybe,might,not sure,acting!etc.
Proportion of bi men very high ,does not mean you are going to get your bum done ,can cover bit of playing around etc which i find is the norm .
8 to 10 years ago I was bi just an experimental stage I suppose to be honest now it holds no appeal to me I love cock to much
Emily when you say you were bi, did you feel attracted to women at the time or were you more attracted with the idea of it?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New curious couple here xdirtymindsx 1 4,714 30-08-2017, 22:05
Last Post: BeautifulBADGirl