Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

incall premises
(02-06-2011, 13:38)lolo Wrote: yeah been viewing a couple of places today but i dont have a years or 6 mths rent upfront so thats a no go

HOW MUCH!! I thought you usually only had to pay 1 or maybe 2 months ahead.

(02-06-2011, 16:16)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(02-06-2011, 13:38)lolo Wrote: yeah been viewing a couple of places today but i dont have a years or 6 mths rent upfront so thats a no go

HOW MUCH!! I thought you usually only had to pay 1 or maybe 2 months ahead.

some places u do I should have known when there were nothing but porsches etc... parked outside the flats
Why is she going to do monthly checks? That seems a bit excessive. No one has contacted me to do a check yet and I've been in a whole 2 months now Smile
she is being a witch kate cause i can pay the lower amount
so she is trying to make life difficult for you then, what a cow!
i need a new place working and living at the same place is a pain in the bum Sad
u need to think of the outlay crystal
Hi Lolo

Just come on to the forum. Sorry you are having all these problems.

I've been in my present work flat for three years now - no rent increases - no checks - no problems at all re landlords and as soon as i have a problem they have someone up to sort it out (as in client breaking shower). Took me ages to find such a good suitable flat though.

Hope you get an alternative soon. xx Linzi xx
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
hi linzi nice to see u, im just always on the look out
Mine has been good so far, but then I still have 3 months to ride before I hopefully start paying monthly. I hope to God they let me and don't ask for money up front again. Still it gives me the insentive to work my arse off, otherwise if I just break even having paid my bills, I'm not really achieving the goals that I wanted and it needs to be looked at again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incall Premises BBWUK 17 30,785 26-02-2013, 14:07
Last Post: BBWUK