Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

incall premises
im looking for a new place as the current one just isnt viable anymore, looking for something cheaper & smaller

guys what put u off about certain incall premises
The biggest concern I seem to get is where they put their car. Most of them want somewhere they will not be noticed going in or out and their car out of eye shot. I'm not sure if that will apply to you, as most seen to travel by train?
no i have loads of off road private parking just now which everyone seems to like, dont really wanna move but landlady has put the rent up 4 times in 2 years, on monday she put it up to 700 a month as the banks told her of its historic value

if she upgraded the heating to gas etc... i wouldnt mind but she wont do fuck all
The entrance and to many people at home through the day you can generally tell this if there are loads of kids playing outside and lots of cars parked.
some of the closes (flats to the English folk) are in quite a shabby state in some areas, and those internal stone staircases can be quite forboding

That is a lot of money. Do you have to pay council tax over there? I had my first bill for £114 taken out of my account today, but as a second property I got a letter today saying it will be £98, so the next payment should be nicely under £100.

I had a guy phone me today on a withheld number as me to see him for an hour for £90. I did ask him, 'why would I do that?' he seemed surprised that I didn't bite his arm off.
yes council tax with discount as 3rd home is £156, leccy bill came in yesterday for 6mth over 2k
Bloody hell. Are you growing cannabis?
its a big house with ancient white meter heating so i run halogen heaters as well as calor gas ones, as tthe system is that crap, i offered to pay for gch but was refused
It is a gorgeous place though
especially with the history involved (sorry folks, if I were to tell you what it was I might as well just post Lolo's address)

It does need modernising, and the landlady can't really say it isn't in keeping with the buildings history as the way it is decorated now is hardly true to the history

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incall Premises BBWUK 17 30,749 26-02-2013, 14:07
Last Post: BBWUK