Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AW mobile movie upload format???
Hi All, We are having huge problems uploading movies that register on the mobile version of the site.
HAVE TRIED DIRECT FROM IPHONE, WMV, MPEG ETC ETC, does anyone know what format it is???

They display on main site?
thanks swcouple
Hi
I have the same problem. Did you ever resolve this? If so how?

Thanks
I uploaded a 30-minute WMV, but it took me almost a day fannying about with various FTP packages, and some emails with AW to confirm they'd got it.
We've always used wmv to upload to my profile
i use mp4 x
I've tried up load both ways it still doesn't apear on the mobile version of the website.
Any ideas?
Mobile version ? No idea I.upload all movies on my main pc , uploading content via mobile would cause problems would it not ? A stable connection is needed when uploading movie and rentals x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The endless cycle of movie upload issues. Miss Deviant 4 2,428 11-07-2022, 09:08
Last Post: country-gal1984
  server eror when i try to upload movie clips or thumnails AmaizingPussy 18 23,540 28-02-2018, 13:26
Last Post: Ms Dee
  Can I upload 2 movie clip versions, one HQ and one being smaller size? BunnyGirl 9 9,309 21-07-2013, 10:25
Last Post: POV_MAN