Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

If only all would....
(10-02-2013, 14:38)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Is it part of the whole dom thing?

No, although most of my guys are looking to be Dominated. To be honest, I havent been well and I looked awful lol, but still needed to earn. So hence only showing my body Smile

(10-02-2013, 14:41)edgeofxtacy Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 14:38)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Is it part of the whole dom thing?

No, although most of my guys are looking to be Dominated. To be honest, I havent been well and I looked awful lol, but still needed to earn. So hence only showing my body Smile

lol, i must try this when i have a can't be arsed to put on make up day love it
Noooo, admin wont be happy lol. Think ill buy a Nun's outfit and a mask
Aw dont have a problem if you dont show your face on cam, some girls don't and others do wear masks. x
A lot of us just offer cam 2 cam in private...in group it excludes other members who are also paying and in free it's giving them what they want for nothing.

Directcam guys rarely read our profiles or our strapline, which is more available to them...it's just see pic and click.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Bit like going to a restaurant and saying to the waiter 'I dont need the menu I'll go straight for number 4 please!' . Theres no guarantee that number 4 will be to your liking.
Aw what a twat complaining about you,if he can't be bothered to read the rules then I wouldn't have gave him back his 36p....what happened when the admin came into your room? Are you sure it was an admin and not him with a different username? I only show my face on cam bookings or cam to cam and even then its at my discretion.lol
(10-02-2013, 16:37)Chickalick78 Wrote: Aw what a twat complaining about you,if he can't be bothered to read the rules then I wouldn't have gave him back his 36p....what happened when the admin came into your room? Are you sure it was an admin and not him with a different username? I only show my face on cam bookings or cam to cam and even then its at my discretion.lol

I didnt give his money back, I noticed a manual escrow on my credits of 36p. When admin come in the username turns red and they are called systemadmins. so I presume he went through AW to complain LOL
Ah right,thats unbelievable, some people can be so childish. lol
(10-02-2013, 16:46)Chickalick78 Wrote: Ah right,thats unbelievable, some people can be so childish.I mostly do Direct IM so are they gonna start complaining about that next? lol

Even when I'm on DirectIM, I still get them coming in and saying 'oh! wheres your cam?!' Undecided