Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

If only all would....
Rainbow 
Oh how I long for the day when all men read profiles in full LOL. It would save so much time and avoid any confusion. Big thanks to the 'man' who complained about me, least you got your 36p!! backRolleyes
Sometimes I wonder why we bother writing them... most guys only want to look at the pictures!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
LOL. Read a profile? Surely we all know most blokes don't ever read the instruction manual?!!!
(10-02-2013, 14:05)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Sometimes I wonder why we bother writing them... most guys only want to look at the pictures!
I agree, I know this is only my 1st complaint, but it has really miffed me lol. And I cant even find his profile to block him! I clearly stated on my profile that I would not be showing my face and my price reflected that. So he has now spoilt it for my regs who love what I do. Sad Grrrrr..oh well, onwards and upwards eh

(10-02-2013, 14:08)lafille Wrote: LOL. Read a profile? Surely we all know most blokes don't ever read the instruction manual?!!!
I know, perhaps I was asking too much. Well least he is 36p better off now Wink

(10-02-2013, 14:08)edgeofxtacy Wrote: ...So he has now spoilt it for my regs who love what I do.

I don't understand... how so has he spoilt anything?

Your feedback is all good....
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
(10-02-2013, 14:26)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 14:08)edgeofxtacy Wrote: ...So he has now spoilt it for my regs who love what I do.

I don't understand... how so has he spoilt anything?

Your feedback is all good....
Because he's complained admin cam into my room last night to check it was me and not a man as i wasnt showing myself. I dont want to risk losing my account so I will now just put my prices back up and only view their cam in private mode. Its all relatively new to me. Shame as lots of men were interested in me watching them and barking my orders at them lol
Just curious why you don't show your face or yourself? As you have lots of pics in your gallery/profile etc?
Is it part of the whole dom thing?
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
(10-02-2013, 14:34)lafille Wrote: Just curious why you don't show your face or yourself? As you have lots of pics in your gallery/profile etc?
I do normally show my face on cam. But just thought I'd try something different and reduce my rates. It worked and they loved it, all bar the one who didnt read my profile