Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Aging oneself
(11-02-2013, 21:26)greeneyes Wrote: There's a number of factors at play with regard ageing. I was dealt a very lucky hand and I'm normally considered on average 8 years younger than I am. Partly genetics are at play - my mother looks extraordinarily good for her age and I've inherited that trait. I think you can improve your chances (maybe some tongue in cheek):
1. Don't smoke
2, Don't drink
3. Don't have children
4. Don't go out in the sun
5. so certainly don't get an outside job
6. Moisturise constantly.
7. Dress young and style your hair modishly (without looking preposterous)
8. Eat loads of fruit and veg, but don't get skinny and gaunt so eat a good balanced diet.
Apart from an occasional glass of beer, all the above apply to me. I can't furrow my brow (skin too tight), I don't have crows feet or rings under my eyes yet I am well into middle age.

This is so correct and apart from over consumption of alcohol, and the odd attempt at a tan via sunbeds a few years back which I rectified to the point where I now rarely touch the booze and I always use creams with built in sunscreen.

I'd also add don't yo-yo diet, the only slightly visible signs of aging I have are the result of losing and gaining the same 2 stone every couple of years and as soon as I realised what it was doing I've put a stop to it!

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond