Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Aging oneself
I met my sister who is 10yr younger than me yesterday with her workmates, she was introducing us when most of them thought i was the youngest one Big Grin

Anyway she calls today still unhappy by their comments, what i tried to explain to her was, she walks around looking as if she has the world on her shoulders, never smiles, always looks unhappy

Told her if she smiled more or was more positive it would soften her complexion, instead of hardening it

Anyone else noticed this with friends, family or when out & about ?
Brother in-law is 3 years younger & 2 stone heavier than the old fella but looks 10 years older, miserable as siin and never does anything apart from go to work and sleep on the settee on his days off.

Sarah x x x
I've always looked young for my age and my sister has always looked older than hers. I remember the time we were at an airport when I was 10 and she was 16...someone said to me "run along to Mummy", the look she gave him!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I smoked for my whole adult life, and that has aged me.

Now that I've stopped I will do something about my skin, I think.... not sure what yet though!

But what you are saying about smiling is true - I smile all the time... I'm just a naturally happy and smiley kind of person I guess Smile and I think that definitely works in my favour!

Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I'm 31 and have smoked since I was 12 and it hasn't appeared to age me as I still get asked for I.D when I buy them. Smile I think genes have a lot to do with it - my parents both look young for their ages.
(07-02-2013, 19:52)geminis secret Wrote: I met my sister who is 10yr younger than me yesterday with her workmates, she was introducing us when most of them thought i was the youngest one Big Grin

Gemini's often look young for their age. Wink Kylie Minogue and Joan Collins are two examples.
(07-02-2013, 23:10)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: I'm 31 and have smoked since I was 12 and it hasn't appeared to age me as I still get asked for I.D when I buy them. Smile I think genes have a lot to do with it - my parents both look young for their ages.

Yea... I started when I was thirteen and I reckon looked much younger than I am until about five years ago... it's all gone horribly wrong very quickly!

Don't get me wrong... I don't think I look older than I am, but I am used to looking much younger... people are no longer surprised when I tell them my age Sad
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
I'm in the middle, people always guess my age Sad I think I've aged over night on my last birthday and am considering having my eyes done....has anyone else had that?

C x
Yea, definitely... the last five years have been really hard on me... I've started to become a bit jowly (other people disagree, but I can see it) and I've suddenly got the startings of crows feet and even some lines beginning to appear on my forehead!

Looking at laser treatment at the moment... before it gets too bad...
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
try some collagen pills, my first facial about 13yr back, the lady told me it would not matter how much I spent on creams etc ... the face / skin needed collagen, I also massage my face for around half an hour everyday