Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verifying mobile
I have been offering 'phone chat services for a while now with no problems. However, recently I have been getting messages asking me "if you want to verify this mobile number with adultwork, please reply with this message" The messages are arriving, I think, every time I log into the AW site. Why am I being asked to repeatedly verify the same 'phone?

Cheers

PP
Verifying your mobile has nothing to do with offering phone chat. If you choose to verify, you can then choose to have AW send you a text whenever you receive a booking/2 hours are up and you need to log in again.
I would delete the number from all the non phonechat boxes. I seem to remember some sort of glitch for this but cant quite remember it sorry.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks for the replies. I understand that verification is about getting notifications of bookings, which is kinda important, but would've thought once was enough! Sending half a dozen txts a day soon uses up the credit!
Hi, each time it asks you to verify do you login to aw site and verify it again?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prividing phone service if having problems verifying mobile MIstress-SlinkySis 2 3,236 04-10-2013, 14:51
Last Post: MIstress-SlinkySis
  Verifying your mobile? saffysecrets 9 14,244 27-09-2012, 19:15
Last Post: saffysecrets