AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Verifying your mobile?
Hey guys..
I wonder if I could get some advice..

I made some changes to my AW and have to re-verify my mobile number, something which I had done before..So not sure why it's saying that I don't have access to 18+ services & need to contact your Network Operator, as I do, and I also clarified with Orange this morning that I had no restrictions on my phone.

So not sure what to do next?

Goofy Huh
Do you a restricted/capped contract? I'm not able to verify my new phone because of this. Seems that the texts that AW send are classed as 'non free premium texts'.
Umm not sure why. Have you changed to a new mobile phone maybe that makes a difference. I am about to change my mobile so wonder if it will cause any probs with direct chat but all same sim/number etc so shouldn't do.

Perhaps email AW to say what happening.
(27-09-2012, 11:53)fetishbootslut Wrote: Umm not sure why. Have you changed to a new mobile phone maybe that makes a difference. I am about to change my mobile so wonder if it will cause any probs with direct chat but all same sim/number etc so shouldn't do.

Perhaps email AW to say what happening.

Hi hon,

Yes, I've just upgraded to iPhone 4S but went through all my phone with Orange this morning, and they're confused and said to contact my internet provider, which is BT.. not sure what they have to do with anything! lol

(27-09-2012, 11:51)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: Do you a restricted/capped contract? I'm not able to verify my new phone because of this. Seems that the texts that AW send are classed as 'non free premium texts'.

Well after speaking to Orange today, I don't think so.. I've never heard of a restricted/capped contract?!

Hmmm..Thanks anyway Smile x
All sorted girls.. I had them reboot all my iPhone etc. Thanks for your advice Smile) xx
A capped contract means that you are paying eg. £30 a month and you cannot accidentally go over that, because it won't let you do things that would make you go over the agreed amount.
(27-09-2012, 13:55)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: A capped contract means that you are paying eg. £30 a month and you cannot accidentally go over that, because it won't let you do things that would make you go over the agreed amount.

Ahh...no, I'm not on that Smile

Glad you got it sorted in the end. Prob have to do similar when I upgrade!.
(27-09-2012, 16:52)fetishbootslut Wrote: Glad you got it sorted in the end. Prob have to do similar when I upgrade!.

Thanks hon.. If u have any problems, u know where to come lol Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prividing phone service if having problems verifying mobile MIstress-SlinkySis 2 3,236 04-10-2013, 14:51
Last Post: MIstress-SlinkySis
  Verifying mobile PrincessPearl 4 6,508 19-01-2013, 18:58
Last Post: admin