Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domme My Husband
(08-01-2013, 18:07)Ana_X Wrote: You're missing a key point about BDSM, suprisemyhusband - safe, sane and consensual play are key points everyone who cares about the D/s dynamic adheres to.

I recently had a request similar to yours from a woman who was also a service provider on adultwork. We chatted on skype about the ins and outs of what she was hoping would happen with her husband, she got nippy when I kept on saying he'd need to consent, she kept digging asking 'exactly' what I'd do with him in the dungeon. In the end it was just another jerkoff with a fake account wasting someone's time for their own benefit.

Ladies on both sides of this equation, do tread carefully with this one.

I agree Ana. Also, whilst a man may claim to have 'submissive tendencies', this can vary immensely from person to person. Each may have their own personal kinks, your husband may be aware of some of them, some may take time and exploration to develop.
Blackmail may NOT be his, he may not wish to be a slave. Do you have any idea what his pain threshold may be for example?
To me this is a complete minefield, would not be consensual and any hard limits would not be able to be discussed beforehand.

On the plus side, he is a lucky guy if you are happy to let him have freedom to explore his sub side. Good luck.
(08-01-2013, 17:07)SurpriseMyHusband Wrote: Hello Connie

Thanks for your feedback that is a very good idea. I have realised that this may come across to strong..

Sophie

I know an excellent pro dom girl in Hanwell, West London.

She is very experienced and has a lavish and fantastically equipped dungeon. I've worked with her at her place and also "entertained" some of her gentlemen here when she has decided that they need a good seeing to by a genuine t-girl!!!

I think she would be happy for you to visit with him for an extra thrill... you could be her assistant, which doesn't require you to be dominant at all because you will be following her instructions, so are dominating him, but being submissive to her and only doing what she tells you. Guy love that!

If you want her details, mail me... and if you decide to call her, then do mention me to her.

But Ana is absolutely right - safe, sane, consensual... so it's not really something you can surprise him with?

I'll bet you could get him very excited with the anticipation of it though!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Well, I suppose you could still surprise him by not telling him where he's going... "Darling, I need your help to pick up a chest of drawers I bought on ebay..."

And then he could "consent" by not actually running away when he meets her...

If you are on hand to reassure him that you are OK with it, there shouldn't be a problem. Everything would be above-board and consensual from then on.