Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domme My Husband
Hello,

I am looking for a young dominant lady to take control of my husband who recently admitted his wish for submission, I want the lady to contact him out the blue and surprise him, seduce him, turn him into your personal slave, then blackmail him that you will tell his wife (me)..

You would be greatly rewarded for this service, in addition to the blackmail payments, I will also create a perfect cover story for you, as a friend of mine, so that it feels totally real to him, due to the fact that this would be done of a period of time, I am looking for a lady with the creativity to keep him on his toes, but that also takes this as more than just a job. You would be provided with enough details about him so you could make contact with him.

Regards

Sophie x
Might help if you give a location.
Why do you want to do this to your husband? Smile
In regards to location, he does travel with work, but lives the Midlands over the weekend and in London during the week..

I am more submissive myself, and also we are very equal in our marriage and I dont want this fantasy of his to affect that, I love him so I want him to explore his fantasies..
Be careful. Being blackmailed may not be the sort of "submission" that turns him on, it might panic him instead. He might call the police, or resort to violence...

Maybe if the amounts are kept relatively small, so it's obviously "a bit of a joke"? Unless he has real financial problems, he might accept £20 a week or whatever.
I think that there are too many risks involved in this and would suggest that perhaps you might think it through more carefully and maybe take a different approach? It's the blackmail thing which is the problem. If he is not in on it then legally a girl like me is on very dodgy ground... as are you, in fact.

I could imagine making an attempt to engage him in an "affair" during which he would become submissive to me, but I would expect payment from you for this service at my usual rate. I would be happy to keep that payment secret from him and accept money from you without his knowledge, and I would report back to you on what had gone on... but to extract monies by deception is a serious matter, even if you, his wife, are in on it. In many ways, you being in on it makes the whole thing worse from a legal perspective as it introduced the element of conspiracy. It could all turn sour very easily.

I do understand that you want to do this for him, and I can imagine that it could be quite sexy once he realises how deep he has got himself embroiled, but to my mind the risk is too great I'm afraid so I would seriously suggest that you think up some other way to fulfil his fantasy.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Why is this posted in every section?

Sounds like someone blowing smoke to me!
i think its great that you'd do this for your hubby but like trinity said, your scenario might be a bit dodgy for the girl and your hubby might get genuinely worried. why not contact a dominatrix in your area and arrange a one-off surprise - i'm sure he'd be delighted with that. i treat my hubby to a two-girl every 6 months or so and it keeps him sweet for ages Smile
find me on adultwork http://www.adultwork.com/1166027

Call me on, 07930693406 xx
Hello Connie

Thanks for your feedback that is a very good idea. I have realised that this may come across to strong..

Sophie
You're missing a key point about BDSM, suprisemyhusband - safe, sane and consensual play are key points everyone who cares about the D/s dynamic adheres to.

I recently had a request similar to yours from a woman who was also a service provider on adultwork. We chatted on skype about the ins and outs of what she was hoping would happen with her husband, she got nippy when I kept on saying he'd need to consent, she kept digging asking 'exactly' what I'd do with him in the dungeon. In the end it was just another jerkoff with a fake account wasting someone's time for their own benefit.

Ladies on both sides of this equation, do tread carefully with this one.