Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Royal Baby
Looks like William pulled his finger out at last, they have just announced a Royal baby on the way.

Sarah x x x
Big Grin
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Just seen it on the news, shes in hospital being treated for accute morning sickness!

How many women do you know who ended up in hospital with morning sickness? I know my sis just got told to go home and take some paracetamol!
You get ONE life LIVE IT!
It's all good for tourism...

I have known of people being admitted to hospital for morning sickness because of dehydration...she's also incredibly thin.

I only felt sick at times but just the sight of broccoli made me want to throw up, I've no idea why.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(03-12-2012, 18:33)dlg79 Wrote: Just seen it on the news, shes in hospital being treated for accute morning sickness!

How many women do you know who ended up in hospital with morning sickness? I know my sis just got told to go home and take some paracetamol!

I had a family member nearly loose her baby from it and she lost three stone in weight (whilst still hanging on to the pregnancy) during the illness which resulted in a premature birth by C-section to save the baby's life four months before he was due.

It happens, and it's terribly frightening when it does.
Please dont take me in the wrong context, thats why i asked,
"How many women do you know who ended up in hospital with morning sickness?"

Like i said my sis was extremely ill, also loosing alot of weight, but her gp told her go home, rest up, and take parcetamol to keep her temp down and drink plenty of fluids. "it will pass as it's just a normal part of life" I beleive was the phrase he told her.

I'm in no way disputing that there are seriouse cases that require ammediate medical assistance, but lets be honest if every women who was suffereing morning sickness was admitted to hospital as a precaution then the hospitals would be over run.
(04-12-2012, 18:26)dlg79 Wrote: Please dont take me in the wrong context, thats why i asked,
"How many women do you know who ended up in hospital with morning sickness?"

Like i said my sis was extremely ill, also loosing alot of weight, but her gp told her go home, rest up, and take parcetamol to keep her temp down and drink plenty of fluids. "it will pass as it's just a normal part of life" I beleive was the phrase he told her.

I'm in no way disputing that there are seriouse cases that require ammediate medical assistance, but lets be honest if every women who was suffereing morning sickness was admitted to hospital as a precaution then the hospitals would be over run.

Oh no I'm not taking you wrong at all, Smile. There is a big difference between general morning sickness and hyperemesis gravidarum though. Yes, the hospitals would be over run, just the same as they would if everybody with a common cold was admitted.

Back on the topic of the announcement of a royal baby, I'm pleased for them as a young happy married couple that they're having a child. I couldn't however care less that it's a royal baby.
Agreed..lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Royal Wedding!! Daz 10 15,709 30-04-2011, 09:07
Last Post: kenny m