Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Royal Wedding!!
You bothered about it?

Think it will be a new experience getting trolleyed watching on a giant screen in the local pub!

Huh
forget about big screen just stick to the pub and watch sky sports.
no will miss it thank god
Do you think if we all give it a miss, they might next time cut back on the amount of money they waste, its costing the country millions in terms of security, and its not as if everyone is keen on seeing it, with a quote of six million voyers watching at home,
i say they should have turned round + said we dont need security then it would have been done all hush hush
I watched and loved every minute of it Smile

It also generates millions of pounds in revenue for the country.

Only a small % of the total cost is being paid by tax payers.

6 million people off work for the event but 2 billion watching around the world (stats from UTV about 5 minutes ago)

Quote: "Tourism: VisitBritain says that in a typical year the places, events and history associated with the monarchy generate well over £500m in revenue for the British tourism industry."

They expect this to be double for this year. Alot more than the cost of the wedding (ten times more?)
Totally unexpected... made me cry and feel proud to be British, whatever that is.
I did not watch it, because it was their day, it should have been a private service for both families to attend with a few selective friends, not some jolly for the dignatiries of all country's to attend, we could have had a service for all that wanted it like we had today later in the week, why did we think it would be great for the country to watch Wills and Katie marry in view of everyone...let them do so in private.
(29-04-2011, 16:05)PrincessJenny Wrote: I watched and loved every minute of it Smile

It also generates millions of pounds in revenue for the country.

Only a small % of the total cost is being paid by tax payers.

6 million people off work for the event but 2 billion watching around the world (stats from UTV about 5 minutes ago)

Quote: "Tourism: VisitBritain says that in a typical year the places, events and history associated with the monarchy generate well over £500m in revenue for the British tourism industry."

They expect this to be double for this year. Alot more than the cost of the wedding (ten times more?)

my sentiments exactly plus what a real fairytail x
her sisters dress was gorgeous

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Royal Baby sarahxxx 7 8,950 05-12-2012, 18:13
Last Post: dlg79