Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

"I'm a dom guy are you a good sub slut?"
(30-11-2012, 00:56)Ana_X Wrote:
(30-11-2012, 00:49)Trinity-Belle Wrote: My phone drops calls from withheld numbers. I think most reasonably modern phones can?

My bookings phone is a £10 job, can't even alter the ring tone on the thing but it's just a point of contact for as and when needed, no bells or whistles on this thing and dropping withheld numbers isn't something it can do either. I do use it to take my direct chat calls on when I'm out and about and sometimes for whatever reason the AW number shows up as withheld, so I need to answer the calls and if I don't get the prompt I hang up again.

So glad some one else has said about the direct chat calls coming through withheld/blocked and unknown - so frustrating so you have to answer it - has anyone emailed aw ? If not will do

I can honestly say in all the years doing this there must be a hand ful of blocked calls come to fruition - sometimes I multi task whilst on cam, well all the time and sure we all do - and do answer the phone, ear piece in so no phone holding, and if its a heavy breather then say putting him on loudspeaker and let the webcam room listen and keep saying not good enough or can you not do better - they soon get bored lol

.... I didn't know you can stop withheld calls coming through to your mobile - sounds a good idea if aw could ensure the blocked are not direct chat

English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Brilliant work Ana - a girl after my own heart.

I *hate* when the grunting wankers phone my mobile when I'm not working - I get so fucking angry, more than anything - I think, bastard cheek!

It has only happened to me once thankfully (maybe I'm just lucky), but myself and beau were in bed asleep and I'd forgotten to turn my mobile on silent (I always normally do this), and it woke us both up. I was so tempted to call the knob and give him ten rounds of abuse...
Oh, and to echo earlier sentiments - 'Dom' guys are pretty much a rare breed... I laugh my ass off when I get 'them' because I have to tell them what I need them to do - ironic, much?

"Oh please master let me suck your cock... let me fuck you... yes, master, you are so correct in what you do with me... Fuck me like X, Y or Z as you have no bastard imagination..."

Haha
I wonder if its the 'Fifty shades effect' and that those with no interest in BDSM have just latched onto this as a template. Any one with real interest will be looking on Informed Consent or FetLife rather than AW.
Before 50 shades they still cropped up. I have probably encountered 1 or 2 people that are truly into BDSM - and I mean that.

For one, if I'm to truly be a 'Mistress' in the real sense of the word - I wouldn't be taking fucking orders from anyone, but the franchise dictates that you offer the 'slave' a product from the realm, i.e. what category do they fall into - toilet slave, SPH, CBT, etc etc... Sorry to sound all fucking capitalist here, but as people we're consumers down to every little thing. Including sexual kinks.

Furthermore, if I was truly able to submit to someone then I wouldn't need to tell them what to do to me. They'd tell me themselves, yet a lot of guys can't master that capability. Pardon the pun.