Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Notice: Rule change on Nudity in freechat
You can contact AW through their suggestion box, on twitter, or usual helpdesk.
If they'd kept to the non-nude rule and started to police it, it wouldn't be so bad. More traffic through better advertising would be a preferable.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
More policing = more manpower = less payout = SM/MyFreeCams.com
Quote:I'm confused... just went onto a performer's free chat, and although there was the option to tip, there was still the same statement regarding nudity :/

Good, might give us some time b4 the shit hits the fan!
Would really help if those girls who don't mind the new changes would still email as well and suggest blackout feature? anything else they think might reduce freeloaders etc
blackout would be something...
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Just emailed them as well. What a terrible idea. I know it is a watered down version of what is available on MyFreeCams.com but it is only just the beginning, you wait and see. I can't see the girls on AW sitting there hand up arse and asking for tips, why would you bother when you are getting a free wank show already. I can't see how the girls on MyFreeCams.com make any money. I once watched a girl on there for 15 minutes with both holes filled and over 1K guys in the room and not one single tip. Fools is a term that comes to mind.
(24-11-2012, 14:23)xKatieBabyx Wrote: According to aw's most recent reply they have only had 3 girls complain about this so far! Come ON girls.. Email aw and tell them what a terrible idea this is!!

Thats exactly the same reply I just got from adultwork.

Thank you for your feedback.

So far we have received three complaints about the new facility.

We are not in a position to discuss the feature with everyone individually
and will collate points from further feedback over the coming days. We
are also monitoring the free rooms for disallowed activities, of which
nudity in free with no tipping is now one.

If either of the things get out of hand or defeat the purpose of allowing
service providers to earn _more_ income then of course the facility will
be removed.

Regards

The AdultWork.com Team
www.adultwork.com/dirtyangeld

Twitter @dirtyangelcam
Yup. Apparently they are collating the main points of each complaint and will "get back to us". At least they've seemed to be listening so far.
You know the 80/20 rule? Well MyFreeCams.com is kind of like that.. the top 20 make a lot of money. All their income comes from maybe 5 tippers in a room over over 1,000 guys watching for free. The girls don't care bc they are making money. The site doesn't care bc it is making money (not just from this btw - MyFreeCams.com pour millions into advertising & promotion as well).

Meanwhile 100 other girls to every one of those top 20, sit in a room with 5 silent guests "trying" to mimic what they see the top girls doing i.e. giving a free show.. but this time they make 0.

The culture of this type of site encourages guys to expect free shows. Why should they pay when they can go to MyFreeCams.com and watch all that for free?

I have lost count of the times guys from AW tell me they don't know any other camsites. idk maybe they do, but most don't know MyFreeCams.com... thank god! That's why they actually come to our site and expect to pay. If AW changes the culture to one of an MyFreeCams.com style free for all, not only will those guys be lost to us forever, they will be a totally extinct breed. AW is one of the LAST camsites not to enforce free chat or allow tipping and public shows in free. Once that goes we have lost it forever and our only choice will be bwteen which FREE chat site to go beg on.