Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Camming Slow ?
(26-10-2012, 22:30)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: It's pretty normal for this to happen, I wouldn't worry about it. Also, sometimes they can't actually see you as there's a delay in video. If they can't see you then they won't be charged for it and nothing will appear on your credits statement. If the customer sees you, even if it's only for 1 or 2 seconds, they will have to pay for it.

Go to the Justcamit settings, select video, then settings and make sure that buffering is set to "off" and this'll prevent the guys seeing a black screen when they first come in.

Awesome tip, dont think I have seen that option before.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
It's been fairly slow for me this week - a lot wanting a free show and that annoying question they come up with in free "open my cam." ! lol They are booted as fast as they can blink!
ive found it really buzy fri nite i didnt stop ...... today im finding it slow but shouldnt moan tho coz im still earning some dont get paid till the 1st of the mth so it should pick up alot more :-)
I had an awesome day on Friday and I only worked a few hours. Last night was very slow for me, but I forgot that the clocks had gone back and a lot of people were at Halloween parties last night. Haven't been on cam yet today but I just logged into DC. Over all this week though I've earned more than I have done in a very long time.