Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Camming Slow ?
Hi everyone,

I've just signed up this evening and wondered if anyone else is finding it slow and quiet when waiting to Cam?

I get a few guys coming in then they don't communicate and then they leave. Are these just people wanting to see what I looklike? or expect you to be playing with yourself already when you have waited and waited? sometimes I am dressed already on webcam and they suddenly just leave before I can even show them I am ready to play.

I have been Camming since March but not fulltime ofcourse only just started to do it fulltime.

Would be great to hear from other Webcammers x
Hi Camille, the guys popping in and out without even the manners to say "hello" are freeloaders...they just want to see what you look like and are hoping to find someone naked, which we should not be in free preview but many break the rules. Just being online means we are ready to play.

I don't do free preview very much anymore but when I do, I am fully dressed and I don't stand up, twirl or do any of the other things they ask of me (which is damn rude of them to ask as in my experience these guys never go into a paid show)...instead I invite them to have a show with me or view my profile pictures.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(26-10-2012, 21:21)Classy_Katy Wrote: Hi Camille, the guys popping in and out without even the manners to say "hello" are freeloaders...they just want to see what you look like and are hoping to find someone naked, which we should not be in free preview but many break the rules. Just being online means we are ready to play.

I don't do free preview very much anymore but when I do, I am fully dressed and I don't stand up, twirl or do any of the other things they ask of me (which is damn rude of them to ask as in my experience these guys never go into a paid show)...instead I invite them to have a show with me or view my profile pictures.

Hello Katy,

I don't do freeview unless I am desperate, found it a waste of time. When I am waiting in group or for private they just dissapear and I just think they are more cautious of spending their money.

I did a Couple show 2 nights ago and it was fairly busy but they didn't stay long in the room, I find that doing Camming as a solo it's more popular but there are so many new girls joining it's becoming quite slow.
Oh I'm sorry, I thought you meant coming in and out of free preview. I have that with group too and they are just having a look and doing it fast enough not to be charged any credits.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

(26-10-2012, 21:38)Classy_Katy Wrote: Oh I'm sorry, I thought you meant coming in and out of free preview. I have that with group too and they are just having a look and doing it fast enough not to be charged any credits.

Oh ok just thought it was just me. I did just have a private session 20 minutes ago then he left. I think I'm going to try new things for my profile e.g movies don't have any at the moment. See if it gets busy on Saturday
Movies are definitely a good idea!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

It's pretty normal for this to happen, I wouldn't worry about it. Also, sometimes they can't actually see you as there's a delay in video. If they can't see you then they won't be charged for it and nothing will appear on your credits statement. If the customer sees you, even if it's only for 1 or 2 seconds, they will have to pay for it.

Go to the Justcamit settings, select video, then settings and make sure that buffering is set to "off" and this'll prevent the guys seeing a black screen when they first come in.
(26-10-2012, 22:30)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: Go to the Justcamit settings, select video, then settings and make sure that buffering is set to "off" and this'll prevent the guys seeing a black screen when they first come in.

Very interesting. You do this and you don't get guys who can't connect to your video feed? I've never paid attention to the buffering option, and always had it set to 'auto'. I hope this makes a difference to 'glitches'. :-D
Thanks for that tip Smile x
(26-10-2012, 22:30)Mistress_Babalon Wrote: It's pretty normal for this to happen, I wouldn't worry about it. Also, sometimes they can't actually see you as there's a delay in video. If they can't see you then they won't be charged for it and nothing will appear on your credits statement. If the customer sees you, even if it's only for 1 or 2 seconds, they will have to pay for it.

Go to the Justcamit settings, select video, then settings and make sure that buffering is set to "off" and this'll prevent the guys seeing a black screen when they first come in.

I've just done this.... hopefully might deter some guys from leaving before they've even seen meSmile
[Image: 7997.jpg]