Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is It Possible To Search *Profile Pages* By Keyword(s)?
I find that by default the 'keyword' search filters are only applied to the first paragraph of SP listings, (the paragraphs which then appear as search results).

Is there anyway to search which shows all the members with the specified keywords anywhere on their profile pages?

Apologies if there's an answer which should be obvious; but it hasn't been to me so far and I can't find relevant instructions previously posted here.

Cheers.
(24-10-2012, 19:23)help_imhorny Wrote: I find that by default the 'keyword' search filters are only applied to the first paragraph of SP listings, (the paragraphs which then appear as search results).

Is there anyway to search which shows all the members with the specified keywords anywhere on their profile pages?

Apologies if there's an answer which should be obvious; but it hasn't been to me so far and I can't find relevant instructions previously posted here.

Cheers.

Not that I can think of, but to search one profile page just hold down the Ctrl and F key on your keyboard which will open up a search box and you would look for keywords through a lengthy profile that way. Hope that helps a little bit.
(24-10-2012, 19:23)help_imhorny Wrote: I find that by default the 'keyword' search filters are only applied to the first paragraph of SP listings, (the paragraphs which then appear as search results).

Cheers.

Yep, if you click on the search button the bottom left corner you have a field called [Specific Words] enter what you're looking for in there. Directly to the right of it you can select the [Phrases] or [Words] radio button. Hit search and you're good to go Smile

Not that I can think of, but to search one profile page just hold down the Ctrl and F key on your keyboard which will open up a search box and you would look for keywords through a lengthy profile that way. Hope that helps a little bit.

Am I the only one wondering what word 'Help i'm horny' was searching for?
(25-10-2012, 18:28)lafille Wrote: Am I the only one wondering what word 'Help i'm horny' was searching for?

Possibly "Spunk on my clothes" lol Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adult Work profile not appearing on 'search members' MistressPennyBrooks 6 10,951 27-07-2017, 13:38
Last Post: Likes-Big-Girls
  I cant search for my profile Tiffany-English 6 10,862 28-08-2014, 11:59
Last Post: sarahxxx
  how do you temp remove your aw profile from search listings? preeya 3 8,887 23-11-2012, 09:11
Last Post: Trinity-Belle
  Profile pages peach24/7 1 4,841 08-05-2012, 22:52
Last Post: sarahxxx