Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult Work profile not appearing on 'search members'
Although my profile is still on Adult Work, it does not appear on 'search members' any more.  I've been a member of the site for three years and I update my profile most days.   Angry

I cannot find a way to contact Admin Support on the site.  Can anyone help, please?
(26-07-2017, 16:05)MistressPennyBrooks Wrote: Although my profile is still on Adult Work, it does not appear on 'search members' any more.  I've been a member of the site for three years and I update my profile most days.   Angry

I cannot find a way to contact Admin Support on the site.  Can anyone help, please?

Have you, by any chance, changed your status from "Offering Services" to "Seeking Services"? That is the recommended method for "hiding" your profile when, for example, you're away for an extended period and don't want to lose the profile.

Login, go to My Details then Registration Details - the "Member Type" drop-down option box is on there.

Hmmm... I just searched for you, the only details I gave the search were "Female" and your name "MistressPennyBrooks". It found 1 result, presumably yours (I cannot possibly know what your profile looks like).
If searching by name, "MistressPennyBrooks" is NOT the same as "Mistress Penny Brooks"...
I've searched too, and your profile is up there. As MistressPennyBrooks is all one word it can only be searched as a single word on the system.

The system used to search and display part words... So for example anyone searching Annabelle would also have members called Ann and Anna displayed too.
But that now seems to have changed.
It certainly works the other way around - searching for "Carol" finds you and 58 others with those letters in that sequence anywhere in their names. Same in the Specific Words search feature. I can't remember ever trying it by entering a long name in the hope of finding shorter ones included within it.
Back to the original question, searching for "Mistress", or for "Penny" or for "Brooks" will still find the correct profile (amongst others). We need to know the exact search term(s) being used.
Thank you all for your replies. The problem is that if someone does a general search for, say, someone offering domination (giving) in the East Anglia area, I do not come up in the listings. I will check that I haven't inadvertently changed my profile to seeking services.
I've just found myself on page 8, doing a general search. I update my profile at least once a day. Thought I would have been higher up the listings than page 8!
Thanks for your help, ladies. xx
(27-07-2017, 11:40)MistressPennyBrooks Wrote: Thank you all for your replies.  The problem is that if someone does a general search for, say, someone offering domination (giving) in the East Anglia area, I do not come up in the listings.  I will check that I haven't inadvertently changed my profile to seeking services.

You can't have changed your profile to "Seeking" as if you had your profile would not be accessible at all (would not be found by ANY search).

(27-07-2017, 11:55)MistressPennyBrooks Wrote: I've just found myself on page 8, doing a general search.  I update my profile at least once a day.  Thought I would have been higher up the listings than page 8!
Thanks for your help, ladies. xx

What impact regular changing of profile details has on search results I don't know - results of my searches seem quite random. I just tried a simple search as you suggested and you were found, but on page 14 of 15!
At least you now know the profile itself is not at fault.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adult work account deactivated? IsobelAxx 4 8,951 19-04-2019, 09:46
Last Post: admin
  Unable to read emails on Adult work blue-satin 4 7,500 14-11-2017, 20:16
Last Post: admin
  Daily Pay/Adult Work Finest Madame X 5 8,698 24-09-2017, 12:49
Last Post: Madame X
  contacting adult work FelicityTW 3 5,979 21-06-2017, 01:36
Last Post: FelicityTW
  Can't log back into my adult work profile KellyMarina 0 3,171 10-01-2017, 12:45
Last Post: KellyMarina