Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Daily Pay as a Webcam Model
The use of the word studio is very broad in the webcam industry, two main types.

Physical location and the virtual studio.

A virtual one with a few rare exceptions has no benefits and offers nothing other than to take a cut of someone's earnings.

A physical one is a building that performers may go to and work if they cannot do this at home.

A physical one has a legit purpose were as a virtual has none, apart from a handful of exceptions.

Virtual ones are widely frowned upon by people with experience in the industry.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(04-07-2012, 22:01)Admin Wrote: Virtual ones are widely frowned upon by people with experience in the industry.

Many thanks for answering that for me, it did confuse me somewhat.

I can see why the virtual studio doesn't help anybody, it's just greed on the side of the owners.

I can also see how a physical location studio can help some performers. Having had a look on adultwork, and some other similar camming sites, whilst there are plenty of girls who are VERY good at what they do from the comfort of their own homes, there are some who are clearly amateurs. One girl's cam that I viewed in free preview was appaling, and I could barely make out that it was a girl, and she was asking 3 credits per minute for private. Surely that's not what guys want?

I see there seems to be plenty of physical studios for a lot of the Eastern European girls on the site. Are there many in the UK?

curiousgeorge
That particular performer wont be getting many sessions with that quality. They may not even know its that bad or may not care, the physical may have a pay by hours worked scheme in operation. Usually alot lower than if they worked directly on site but as our British pound is so strong everyone is happy enough over there I guess.

As you mention theres alot of studios in East Euro and other countries. The UK has some but not as many due to higher over heads, cant name any on the spot though.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

In essence “Exploitation for profit”
These plonkers aim to seek new or under educated and a like cammers.
Am so pleased they are banned... .

Have a good day all
Bluesatin xxxxxx

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Webcam Model Of The Year? PLK 21 38,276 03-05-2018, 23:33
Last Post: Tara25
  Expenses and being self-employed as a Webcam Model Summers_0x 19 24,536 30-10-2016, 22:07
Last Post: 3CA
  WEBCAM MODEL JOBS AVAILABLE NOW Chat2Slutscom 11 14,233 30-09-2016, 13:31
Last Post: TheWarning
  Webcam Model Taxes UK kinkylittleslut 36 64,827 25-04-2012, 10:36
Last Post: kinkydirtybitch