Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Daily Pay as a Webcam Model
Hi All!
My husband and I just started offering daily pay for our webcam models. Check out Webcam Entertainers dot com. Thanks!
Amber
Daily pay by cheque? Hilarious.

Anyway, *studio alert*
A tonne of mistakes, the best one is "It will cost you nothing -- ever. "

Hows that possible? Do you all work for free?

"(Please Note: We ask for a minimum commitment of 15 hours per week.)"

If you control the hours then you also have a requirement to pay their taxes.

It says you have 4.7 million likes on facebook. Thats just silly.

You give bonuses but yet you dont charge, where does this money come from?

"10% of our gross profit each month is donated to various charities."

You give away 10% "gross"? wow thats very high, in a normal physical business, for example a cafe, that would be around half their total net profit. Extremely generous considering you dont charge people anything.

When you get a chance studio pimp you can read this thread to give you an idea as to why you have been banned

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthr...d-studios)

We know to directly signup with the original webcam site and not through an agency/studio/scam.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(24-05-2012, 07:56)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: Daily pay by cheque? Hilarious.

I think that sums up the inteligence of the poster...

Sarah x x x
LOL hilarious and somewhat pathetic. Lets all go work for them girls and earn a pittance woohoo
Is this a wind up?
I don't think so. My understanding is that it seems that people are setting up groups on AW and then 'recruiting' naive girls that perhaps don't have a grasp of the industry or the sector, and they're being taken advantage of... Perhaps get sent a copy of JustCamIt, told to download it, and then they work for a fee (much less than that is being charged to the customer) - (a guess, but perhaps a correct one).

Fucking disgrace, I hope they all get shut down.
(27-05-2012, 04:47)curlytots Wrote: Fucking disgrace, I hope they all get shut down.

curlytots, may I ask, are you referring to girls that still work from home but through the so-called 'agency', or girls that work from a physical location studio?

curiousgeorge
I would guess from the line "Perhaps get sent a copy of JustCamIt, told to download it" Curly means "agencies", virtual online studios with no purpose than to take a % of a members earnings.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(03-07-2012, 21:40)Admin Wrote: I would guess from the line "Perhaps get sent a copy of JustCamIt, told to download it" Curly means "agencies", virtual online studios with no purpose than to take a % of a members earnings.

Thanks, that's what I thought.

What I don;t understand is why they're referred to as studios, when clearly that is a type of agency?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Webcam Model Of The Year? PLK 21 38,093 03-05-2018, 23:33
Last Post: Tara25
  Expenses and being self-employed as a Webcam Model Summers_0x 19 24,391 30-10-2016, 22:07
Last Post: 3CA
  WEBCAM MODEL JOBS AVAILABLE NOW Chat2Slutscom 11 14,134 30-09-2016, 13:31
Last Post: TheWarning
  Webcam Model Taxes UK kinkylittleslut 36 64,579 25-04-2012, 10:36
Last Post: kinkydirtybitch