Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Online payments
Thanks for the direct messages so far enquiring about this. Rather than reply individually to everyone then I will just post an update as and when things change.

People are free of course to contact myself regarding tax and associated matters directly. Full contact details on my website.
Just an update as promised....the meeting has been confirmed and is happening early September with the provider.

I have a number of my clients joining us as it's good to raise any potential issues now rather than later.

If anybody on here has specific questions that they wish to be raised perhaps they could reply to this post and then it can be added to as more questions develop.

I am not promising to answer all the questions now, but they will be raised at the meeting.

Over to you folks.... this is a real opportunity to ask relative questions.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?

Haha!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
How will the prices compare to Payza and Payoneer?

Payoneer is 3.5% fee (or the payee can pay the fee making it free) and Payza is free (up to 2.5% depending on account) to receive funds with £2.25 to send to bank.

Pazya https://www.payza.com/support/payza-transaction-fees

Is the 12% range mentioned above due to the adult industry? Another business im involved in gets charged 4% for the handheld device (wedding business) with HSBC bank.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Oooooh i'm interested too!!