Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Guys really adamant about feedback NOT being left
For sure, and you see some stallers getting bad feedback, and I expect some guys feel uncomfortable asking the girl to strip if she looks like she won't do it otherwise...I just rarely get the ones who only want to talk but I'm happy to flash and swing from the chandelier!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(16-05-2012, 19:44)Classy_Katy Wrote:
(16-05-2012, 19:38)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: I have and have had various guys who don't leave feedback but who return again and again. Whether it's laziness or ignorance or being discrete, I'll take them coming back to me over them leaving me feedback. I won't mention it or hassle them about it.

That's the same for me too...

I've also had guys email me to say how much they enjoyed the session but not left feedback on the system.

I have this too at times email to say there thoughts but may not leave feedback this time then do another. I leave feedback after all mine as it takes seconds to wirte and never worry about it as it's there choice to do so and would rather they kept returning that's what is more important, to me anyway.

(17-05-2012, 09:47)Classy_Katy Wrote: For sure, and you see some stallers getting bad feedback, and I expect some guys feel uncomfortable asking the girl to strip if she looks like she won't do it otherwise...I just rarely get the ones who only want to talk but I'm happy to flash and swing from the chandelier!

I agree I get straight into it and only chat as I am going along swinging from the chandelier's so to speak. I have audio and my guys too expect to be full action so I don't get the just chat type, (which is good!). As I like to get into it too.

(17-05-2012, 08:13)Classy_Katy Wrote: Yes it does...thanks for clarifying for me.

I'm interested in how webcam shows can turn out to be just chat...I can see girls in group using the live thumbnails just sitting there chatting and I do wonder how they get away with it! Maybe it's easier for the girl to just sit and chat if she isn't using audio. Or perhaps I just attract the guys who only want me to get my clothes off!

I wouldn't say it is always a case of getting away with it. There are some girls who are good fun in a show sense and others who are interesting in other ways. For me it is a case of the right one for the mood. Sometimes I am just passing time whilst waiting for something to finish at the office...

Whether it says something about me or not I don't tend to get my kicks out of the voyeurism. I need to get my head engaged before anything can be sexually interesting, whether it is cam or in person.

For example the tea and ghost session would never have worked because I could not engage with the woman in question, although she was physically attractive. I guess I was just to polite to stop her in mid flow :-)
(17-05-2012, 08:07)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(17-05-2012, 01:35)F3rm4t Wrote: Anyway the slightly off topic question I wanted to ask was about feedback

You absolutely should contact AdultWork who will remove this inappropriate feedback immediately. This information is not permitted in feedback

I have submitted a request, so we will see what happens. Thanks for the heads up.
Great...offending feedback has been cleaned up with no big fuss :-)