Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Guys really adamant about feedback NOT being left
Question 
Ok, so this is the second time this has happened to me. Just did a Skype booking, he booked me for 15 minutes, loved it so booked me again for another 10 minutes, which was fine by me.

But after his 'happy time' ending, he was quite adamant about me NOT leaving any feedback. Now, for phone chat bookings, I read somewhere that because the money is being held in escrow, you are encouraged to leave feedback - does that mean that it won't be released from escrow unless I leave feedback? I'm just worried and don't want to lose out just 'cos some guy has some weird issue about this.

He seemed to get annoyed when I said that I'd rather leave feedback - just so my money would definitely get released from the escrow system. After 2 great bookings, he then said WELL I'LL DEFINITELY NOT BE CALLING YOU BACK!

What the fuck?

All I want to know is will I definitely get my money if I DON'T leave feedback?

(As an aside, this is the second time it's happened, and both times the guys were French? Why, I have no idea, some strange coincidence perhaps.)
I guess they want to make it look like they're not making bookings. You don't have to leave feedback to get paid (it's not proof of having done the show as you could leave fake feedback).
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
It would be prudent to honour the guys' request for discretion & simply tick the dismiss box.

Feedback is independent of payment & has nothing whatsoever to do with escrow.
Maybe the two French men were the same guy?
Some guys get really paranoid about the slightest thing, some seem to think you will know exactly who they are if you know what town they live in.

You would think it would be in their interest, as it is for service providers to have good feedback and I can not thgink of anything negative about having positive feedback.

Next time try and see if they will give you a reason, it would be interestng to try and work out why they feel that way

Sarah x x x
I don't leave feedback now unless they ask for it, it's never affected my payments
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
I do leave my feedbacks and some do for me and some don't but If I get asked not to leave feedback tick dismiss and I don't. I have a regular cammer who always says at the end no feedback please so why upset I do as asked to keep all happy
Thanks everyone. With Phone Chat Bookings there isn't a dismiss option - you have to go into the 'Bookings' section of the site and manually delete it off, as opposed to with DirectChat, DirectIM, etc it does have 'Dismiss' (I don't know why this is different).

I had it in my head it affected the escrow payments, but obviously this is hogwash (where do we pick up these thoughts from? Who knows...).

I haven't left any feedback, if that's what they want, it's cool; it's them that's paid for the service...
I always leave feedback unless they ask me not to but I find that most of them dont bother leaving it in return these days even though they obviously enjoy it and come back for more. I have one guy that is so paranoid that he deletes his profile all the time and only and reinstates it when he comes online to cam, dont know how he does it or why but find it weird as he has over 300 feedback!
Sadly they don't real my profile either, otherwise they would find out that they would get a free album PIN in return. I'm also doing a monthly raffle provided that 50 positive feedbacks get left for me. This is the 3rd month I've tried this and don't see it happening as there's only two days left. If everyone left me feedback right now, I'd have about 50 extra on top of what I want. Sigh...

Nowadays I only leave feedback when they do. I realized leaving them feedback doesn't encourage them to do the same. So I won't waste my time.