Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

The A bomb
(07-05-2011, 01:51)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 01:48)lolo Wrote: tried it years ago, i liked it on my side then
That's one way I haven't tried it... yet!

makes it very tight Big Grin

(07-05-2011, 01:55)lolo Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 01:51)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 01:48)lolo Wrote: tried it years ago, i liked it on my side then
That's one way I haven't tried it... yet!

makes it very tight Big Grin

That's what makes it such fun

any other tips
(07-05-2011, 01:58)lolo Wrote: any other tips

I've got a big tip, but enough about me, lots of lube, and go slowly

(07-05-2011, 01:39)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 01:38)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I hate it it does absolutely nothing for me it actually turns me off I dont mid a bit playing round the outside that can be quite sensuous but once they penetrate the back gates all feeling of being turned on just flies out of the window I suppose it is one of those thing you either love it or hate it

Bit like Marmite then Smile

God I hate marmite disgusting stuff yuch

It doesnt do much for me. Love the pussy too much. Only done anal twice.

First time was when i was 21 with a girl fuck buddy, tried it in my car but i couldnt quite get the angle right so we went to her bedroom but didnt like it anyway.

Second time, was with an ex we used to have MMF 3somes (straight, not bi) as she loved double penetration (1 in each..). I always went in her pussy and the other guy in her bum.

I remember one time and this other guy had a much bigger one than me, im talking probably... i think he said it was 10" but i couldve swore it was more like 12" it was huge lol, and he was thick with it, im just a regular 6". She didnt want him in her bum because of the pain so i did it and he had her pussy.

To be honest, it wasnt for me and i could tell she was trying to shag him harder so i pulled out and let her go for it, me and him ended up taking her in turns for the evening.

Thats the only times ive done anal.
I have done it at odd times, but not that often and I do enjoy it.
I am very very tight down there and to be honest want to keep it that way.
A cock was not designed to go up a bottom, so best not to go over board on it I think.

I have a friend in the medical profession who once graphically told us all a story about having to stitch up a mans anus who had lost control of his bodily functions due to too much big stuff going up there!

I have done DP on a couple of occasions.
That felt bloody good, but we did not do it for that long before someone fell out!

I would only do it with guys who I know and am very comfortable with sexually and socially.
I have one regular who I always want to do it with, as he just has the right size cock and knows how to tease and please in that department.

All good fun.....
Lucy Smile

My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
(07-05-2011, 07:45)lucy7 Wrote: I have done it at odd times, but not that often and I do enjoy it.
I am very very tight down there and to be honest want to keep it that way.
A cock was not designed to go up a bottom, so best not to go over board on it I think.

I have a friend in the medical profession who once graphically told us all a story about having to stitch up a mans anus who had lost control of his bodily functions due to too much big stuff going up there!

I have done DP on a couple of occasions.
That felt bloody good, but we did not do it for that long before someone fell out!

I would only do it with guys who I know and am very comfortable with sexually and socially.
I have one regular who I always want to do it with, as he just has the right size cock and knows how to tease and please in that department.

All good fun.....
Lucy Smile

DP is my preferred time to indulge. I've done that 3 times.
What about DV Kate?
That is so so good, but again someone always ends up falling out!

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
have any guy's had 'surprises' once finished even with douching, i guess thats one of my biggest fears i'd be mortified

if u have did u say anything