HTML Image as link

Qries

The A bomb
Well, almost all the other topics have been started by Lolo

Anal

Love it, or hate it?
Best techniques for men and women?

DiscussWink

well at the mo the thought makes me queasy as thats the way they removed the colon last year, but i do like my magic wand there, so would be interested in trying baby sized vibrating butt plugs
Didn't know you had a magic wand, you might have to give me a demonstration.

hope your strong to hold me lol
I hate it it does absolutely nothing for me it actually turns me off I dont mid a bit playing round the outside that can be quite sensuous but once they penetrate the back gates all feeling of being turned on just flies out of the window I suppose it is one of those thing you either love it or hate it
(07-05-2011, 01:38)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I hate it it does absolutely nothing for me it actually turns me off I dont mid a bit playing round the outside that can be quite sensuous but once they penetrate the back gates all feeling of being turned on just flies out of the window I suppose it is one of those thing you either love it or hate it

Bit like Marmite then Smile

so mrsmith which is the best position etc for it
(07-05-2011, 01:44)lolo Wrote: so mrsmith which is the best position etc for it
Why are you looking for a demonstration? Big Grin

Seriously though, in my opinion, doggy is easiest, but entails a lot of trust on the part of the woman. I always think the sensible way to start if you are curious is with th woman on top, that way she is totally in control.

tried it years ago, i liked it on my side then
(07-05-2011, 01:48)lolo Wrote: tried it years ago, i liked it on my side then
That's one way I haven't tried it... yet!