Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

facials
have you cum yet is only surpassed by "is it in yet"
(06-05-2011, 19:15)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I hate the fact that cumming during sex with a condom on you can't feel it and so many men are quiet when they shoot, the only way you know is the fact they slow down. I much prefer to see my trophy or feel it, so I like the cum anywhere I can see it basically, face, mouth, tits blah blah. It's my cum, I made it, I want to see it!

Nice sentiment, I like the way you are thinking

Ha, yea Kate. If only there was no STD/I's so condoms wouldnt need to be used.

I have noticed lately, girls seem to pass comment after ive cum saying they really really liked that (not from when i made them orgasm) but because of the way i move it and the way i push deep and things when i cum, and a very noticable morn / slightly grunt kind of thing.
(06-05-2011, 19:19)Jane22 Wrote: have you cum yet is only surpassed by "is it in yet"

Lol or in my case they're tapping me and saying something like... *coughs* ummm... I came 10 minutes ago, can I have a drink now please? (me on top still having fun lol).
(06-05-2011, 19:23)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(06-05-2011, 19:19)Jane22 Wrote: have you cum yet is only surpassed by "is it in yet"

Lol or in my case they're tapping me and saying something like... *coughs* ummm... I came 10 minutes ago, can I have a drink now please? (me on top still having fun lol).

thats the funniest thing