Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

facials
i actually dont mind these infact find them quite horny (as long as it doesn't go in my eyes)

girls do u enjoy them

guys does it turn u on coming over a girls face
Yes Yes and Yes nothing more horny :-)
welcome boy boy, glad to see u posting
I'm indifferent, however if it turns you on I'm all for it

mouth, face anywhere as long as u can cum is the main thing lol
I might hold you to that Wink

(06-05-2011, 07:58)MrSmith767 Wrote: I might hold you to that Wink

that isn't a problem Tongue
Its a no from me whenever I have done them in the past no matter how many times I say not in my eyes or hair they have managed to they manage to do exactly that so I have ended up with stinging red eye and two hours taken out of my day to rewash my hair(I have extremely thick and naturally very curly hair which takes a hell of a lot of drying)
This is actually something that does nothing for me lol. And ive been to gang bang parties where literally dozens of guys are shagging and cumming all over 1 maybe 2 girls.

In her pussy or in her mouth especially if she swallows. Thats so horny. At one gang bang with this 21ish y/o swinger girl (her BF was there), with about 22 men i think it was, every bloke shagged her 2 or 3 times over a 6 hour session, and almost every bloke came in her mouth and she absolutely LOVED it! she swallowed every drop she was amazing.
I hate the fact that cumming during sex with a condom on you can't feel it and so many men are quiet when they shoot, the only way you know is the fact they slow down. I much prefer to see my trophy or feel it, so I like the cum anywhere I can see it basically, face, mouth, tits blah blah. It's my cum, I made it, I want to see it!