Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

The Prodigal Poster
Welcome back Digger, if Monty won't buy you that pint then I will, just let me know when you are in town.
(24-11-2011, 08:37)A Bloke Wrote: Welcome back Digger, if Monty won't buy you that pint then I will, just let me know when you are in town.

Long way to go for a pint

(24-11-2011, 08:37)A Bloke Wrote: Welcome back Digger, if Monty won't buy you that pint then I will, just let me know when you are in town.
I can't remeber where your at a bloke, I am in teesside, and I am sure Monty is in Kent, so I guess someone is going to have to travel! LOL.
Hotel accomodation!
Now how do I make sure my bed is warm.....

[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(24-11-2011, 14:54)digger1967a Wrote:
I can't remeber where your at a bloke, I am in teesside, and I am sure Monty is in Kent, so I guess someone is going to have to travel! LOL.
Hotel accomodation!

Make sure they have electric blankets Digger... Don't worry... I'll keep you on the straight and narrow! *spanks* for the innuendo!
(24-11-2011, 14:54)digger1967a Wrote:
Hotel accomodation!

You ask your wife to do that for you digger HuhBig Grin
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Hey Digger, welcome back

Fair Cop. Linzi. Thank you for keeping my mind on the work in hand!
I think I would love to take my wife away, again, and I certainly will!
But if I am meeting these reprobates for a few beers, how do I explain who I am meeting?
OK, I know, I should not be in here at all if I am supposed to be working on my marriage Linzi. I forgot you and Kate are experts in making marriages work!
You are very touchy digger, you aint having digs at anyone else who suggests you use another method of keeping warm.

And for my record ........... keeping my marriage working ?? ................. I didnt want to, so I did what any decent person would do and got out .............. before I started fucking about with anyone else. Now can you say that ?????????????
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(24-11-2011, 15:10)digger1967a Wrote: OK, I know, I should not be in here at all if I am supposed to be working on my marriage Linzi. I forgot you and Kate are experts in making marriages work!

I don't think it's a problem for you to be in here... But you asked us not to tempt you and to help keep you honest! Wink