Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

The Prodigal Poster
Hi Again Folks.
Yup, I have succumbed to re-visiting you Guys and Girls to be my usual pain in the behind!
The posting on here is far too much fun for me to stay away! Sorry! I am still working on my marriage though, so no Girls trying to tempt me please! And that means you Kate and Ann! I am just here for the banter!
Oh , and a big thanks to all who said nice stuff about me, almost made it worth going away, I may disappear again, but we will see!

So, how do I get my hands on that Pint Monty owes me?
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Nice to have your charming self back digger.

Tempt you Now would us girls do that?!! Always ready for you though digger!!Tongue

Welcome back nice to no that you missed us and we would never dream of tempting you over to the dark sideAngel
Nope! Just we welcome a bit of dig chat. Welcome back Wink
Thanks Girls! And FBS, if I thought I could trust you there, I would say "Get thee behind me, FBS", but I think I am safer with you where I can see you! LOL!

And yet still no help on the PINT front!
Actually Monty hasn't been on much either... He must have missed his mate too much...Also where is Tinkerbell?? Wink
Tink was last active On Saturday, so presumably has been on a Bender since? LOL
Monty was in at 12:58 today, so must be running for his wallet about now?
No seriously digger I wouldn't want to make you be naughty now!. I will be infront of you, just give me a poke it you feel the need!lol Big Grin

Sorry digger just good to havr you back to tease!!Wink
Glad to see you back Digger, you're right it's far too much fun on here to give it up!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Welcome back Digger Smile xXx
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx