Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Strangest things you have had stolen
Back to Ann Summers Kate ............... get 'The Pulsatron', its absolutely fantastic for that and can be used on other parts too. Wink

I don't think there is anyone on the board digger that has never lost their heart ..... but we get over it ......... it just takes time and willingness to stay away.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
My Clinique face powder and eyeliner when was doing a photo/movie shoot & the girl model took them when I went to the bathroom thinking I wouldn't notice!. As the money was good waited till we finished & when getting changed in the room said to her" by the way I'll just have my make up back, (she looked amazed) as I took it out of her bag and said if you steal from me again You will be needing it to cover your black eye" ( I was angry). We never worked together again.
(24-11-2011, 13:20)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Back to Ann Summers Kate ............... get 'The Pulsatron', its absolutely fantastic for that and can be used on other parts too. Wink

I don't think there is anyone on the board digger that has never lost their heart ..... but we get over it ......... it just takes time and willingness to stay away.

It was from this company - Aneros
(22-11-2011, 18:29)Emily of Halifax Wrote: Not necessarily work wise but in life in general

I have had a few odd ones over the years

The door bell of my back gate was a strange one what on earth is someone going to do with that

A clothes prop
Yard broom
Battered old spade
Dogs tether
Dogs water bowl

And the one that has prompted this thread that left us totally gobsmacked was hubbys £2 pair of Asds flipflops that he left next to the back door after cleaning up after the animals.Huh

I suppose its one way off getting rid of your modern art collection

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]