Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Strangest things you have had stolen
Not necessarily work wise but in life in general

I have had a few odd ones over the years

The door bell of my back gate was a strange one what on earth is someone going to do with that

A clothes prop
Yard broom
Battered old spade
Dogs tether
Dogs water bowl

And the one that has prompted this thread that left us totally gobsmacked was hubbys £2 pair of Asds flipflops that he left next to the back door after cleaning up after the animals.Huh
I left my overnight bag in the boot of a taxi once. The driver handed it back in sans a used vibrator, all of my makeup (even a used roll on deoderant, and half a tube of toothpaste), my DIRTY knickers, not the clean ones or the matching bras, and jewellery. Dirty bastard. Why wouldnt you just throw the rest away instead of handing it in!!
has to be the toilet roll
Maybe I should touch 'hairy wood' but I dont remember getting anything stolen from me .... but im hazarding a guess I may be having a senior moment cause I can't be that lucky !
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(22-11-2011, 19:57)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Maybe I should touch 'hairy wood' but I dont remember getting anything stolen from me .... but im hazarding a guess I may be having a senior moment cause I can't be that lucky !

I'm having the same senior moment Linzi.

I'm better a forgetting things at hotels.

Like my pj bottoms and my dressing gown to name but a few.
My heart.
[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(23-11-2011, 09:29)digger1967a Wrote: My heart.

Let's hope it's only been borrowed for a while.
The black latex gloves I had worn to perform a prostate milking.

I popped them in a bin in the room once the session was over and when the bin was to be emptied they were gone.

Kinky (or clarty) fucker.
I've had a prostrate massager stolen at a party. I was miffed as it was not cheap and used to work wonders.
Damn Kate, that's not right. Was it one of the rock chick toys for men? I keep meaning to pick up some prostate toys because my digits get tired after a while of working on the botties.