Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

The Pro's and Con's of seeing the same lady regularly
I think in a way both KWinchester and Kate are right about 2nd visits because sometimes they can be dissapointing and sometimes they are far from that. If they are dissapointing then its time to stop if not carry on as it can get more interesting and exciting.

When I first started on punting websites I took a little too much notice of the voices of doom that would shout out don't see them more than twice or you may get attached. To be honest I never really thought that sounded like me and I now know it certainly is not - so I may know wg's who I would regard as friends (I hope on both sides) but thats as far as it goes. So I am quite happy to see some women regularly and take great pleasure in knowing them more and more and enjoying our intimate time together more and more.
(29-11-2011, 21:32)Hicky Wrote: I think in a way both KWinchester and Kate are right about 2nd visits because sometimes they can be dissapointing and sometimes they are far from that. If they are dissapointing then its time to stop if not carry on as it can get more interesting and exciting.

When I first started on punting websites I took a little too much notice of the voices of doom that would shout out don't see them more than twice or you may get attached. To be honest I never really thought that sounded like me and I now know it certainly is not - so I may know wg's who I would regard as friends (I hope on both sides) but thats as far as it goes. So I am quite happy to see some women regularly and take great pleasure in knowing them more and more and enjoying our intimate time together more and more.

Oh dear, I was going to declare my undying love towards you Hicky. That is the love of a friend I wouldn't be without Tongue Love comes in many forms and cupid is not attached to all of them Wink
(29-11-2011, 12:53)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Oh I can't agree with you on your first paragraph Kwinchester, although I do understand what you are saying, but I have regs that it just seems to get better and better with, as they start to grow in confidence and keep surprising me with their skills, as they get to know my body better. I love that!!!

Oh I've no doubt that is true Kate. I don't find that hard to believe at all and in fact it sounds ideal. I was of course giving my opinion and also I was speaking from my own experience. Let me see if I can clarify this a little bit.

I saw a well know and very well reviewed WG a few years back and the experience was unlike any other I have ever had. It was so good that I thought I'd see her again at the end of my trip, this visit was at the start. In hindsight that was a bad idea but at the time it seemed like a good one. Well that 2nd visit (an outcall DD) was the complete opposite of the 1st! I don't know what it was but she just seemed in, well, I can only say a bad mood! I mean talk about night and day! Then a saw another girl on one of my trips and again had a truly wonderful time. I booked to see her again the following year and whilst it was far from a dud it did seem like a bit of an anti climax and I got the impression that was true for both of us.

I guess what I'm saying here is if the experience is that good were is there to go but down? What you are talking about here is an experience which improves over time and as I said I think that is the ideal. I don't know, maybe its just me but I can only speak from my experience and that has been mine. I have however seen girls again (whenever possible) and had a good time :-)

Keith

(29-11-2011, 21:32)Hicky Wrote: I think in a way both KWinchester and Kate are right about 2nd visits because sometimes they can be dissapointing and sometimes they are far from that. If they are dissapointing then its time to stop if not carry on as it can get more interesting and exciting.

BTW I've had the same issue with restaurants, so its not all about sex :-)

Keith
No not necessarily. I didn't say they improved, they are different each time. I have one client I must have seen 5 or 6 times now and each time seems to uncover something different with him that I enjoy and I think he does too. I actually started to speculate on the fact when I was with him last and the truth is instead of getting stale as you might expect it to, we seem to move the goal posts each time instinctively. I probably started off being more dominant and taking the lead and as time has gone on now he is more dominant and quite frankly that thrills me. I like it that he feels at ease enough with me to be that way.

I too try my best not to be the same each time. I try to wear different things, present myself in a different way, maybe introduce something new into the scenario. It's not a good idea to get into a routine with this job. If you are always doing the same things, then after a while you have nothing more to offer and it must get incredibly boring for both parties. That's not for me at all.
(30-11-2011, 00:03)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

Oh dear, I was going to declare my undying love towards you Hicky. That is the love of a friend I wouldn't be without Tongue Love comes in many forms and cupid is not attached to all of them Wink

Indeed that it is very true Kate - I was of course referring to the obsessional sometimes distructive form of the L word. But Kate, my little cupid, if you wish to launch little arrows of friendship and affection in my direction I will offer you a considerable target Angel.
(30-11-2011, 20:25)Hicky Wrote:
(30-11-2011, 00:03)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

Indeed that it is very true Kate - I was of course referring to the obsessional sometimes distructive form of the L word. But Kate, my little cupid, if you wish to launch little arrows of friendship and affection in my direction I will offer you a considerable target Angel.
Bend over Hick, half a dozen red tipped arrows flying your way Heart