Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

The Pro's and Con's of seeing the same lady regularly
Come on guys spill the beans. If you have a regular lady, why do you like to go back to the same lady and what is the down side to having a regular?
Pros, - no unfortunate surprises (says she's 40, looks nearere 60! etc), improving experience, (things getting better), better conversation.
Cons - no surprises (says shes 40, looks nearer 30! etc), Fun new experiences (variety being a spice), Talking to someone new!
If you look carefully, you may notice no difference, than you may realise that a difference, that makes no difference, is no difference! LOL. Done your head in yet, Kate? Mwah!
Only here for the ......Coolbanter!
Oops dont know how this happened but wrong thread! Few too many glasses of red perhaps?
I've gone back to a lot of the girls I see numerous times. Some because they are just lovely people and regardless of whether the sex side is a bit repetitive, it's just lovely to see them for the banter that comes with someone you know and have good fun with - a bit like being on here really.

Other girls are great because they always make a point of doing something different, but whatever it is you know it's going to be safe and fun.

The flip side? I love that first time when the girl is concealed behind the door and you don't really know what she is going to look like, but I have been very lucky, I don't think I have been disappointed at this point.

I never go along with any pre-set menu of what I want to do, I just want to go with the flow, and take things as they come. There are certain things I enjoy particularly, like Cowgirl and 69, and the nice thing is that with each girl this is different because the body is different and comes with different skills. Note that I say different, not better or worse, just different.
I just want to have fun Tongue
(17-11-2011, 20:28)SherriffStiffy Wrote: Pros, - no unfortunate surprises (says she's 40, looks nearere 60! etc), improving experience, (things getting better), better conversation.
Cons - no surprises (says shes 40, looks nearer 30! etc), Fun new experiences (variety being a spice), Talking to someone new!
If you look carefully, you may notice no difference, than you may realise that a difference, that makes no difference, is no difference! LOL. Done your head in yet, Kate? Mwah!

yes but also made me chuckle, so you're forgiven.
Ultimately, I search for a local lady that I may become one of her regulars in the hope that it will dispense with all the messing about of trawling AW, emailing a message, discussing needs, etc etc. A lady that I can count on much the same as i do with other service providers like my doctor, my plumber, my solicitor. I dont mean to be disparaging to anyone by calling them a service provider but for example when i am ill, i call my doctor; when my sink blocks i call my plumber and so when my mood is kinkyhorny..... well you get the idea. However, my search continues as this lady is elusive. I was with one once which worked well but she moved away sadly.
I do agree with Nick Meanswell though as to 'that thrill' of the new lady hiding behind the door. The all round expereinces of new surroundings, looks, demeanour, personality sexability, conversation and compatability are fantastic. Admittedly, it doesnt always work out for what ever reason but the buzz of finding out is fantastic.
Again, I will keep searching until I find miss congeniality.
I like a few regs so if I'm feeling loving I see X and if I'm in a mucky mood then see Y.

It's always worth seeing a new girl just to keep thing spiced up.

There aren't any cons for me as they don't become regs if we don't get on both in and out of the sack.
I tend not to have a lady I see regularly now as I have run into so many problems in being a ladys regular visitor. Very few problems were actually anything to do with me.
I used to see a lady regularly but we became close and decided to stop seeing each other as it was becoming more like a date and she had started moaning at me about things next step would have been the old pipe and slippers
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(17-11-2011, 19:30)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Come on guys spill the beans. If you have a regular lady, why do you like to go back to the same lady and what is the down side to having a regular?

I'll admit I rarely if ever see a girl more than once but that is in the main due to circumstances, like living 4,000 miles away :-) I also find that if the first meet is really good (as in bloody amazing) then the 2nd is bound to be a let down. In fact I'm convinced that if the 1st meet is really good you should never see that person again!

I also find that girls seem to retire on me :-) I can think of a few I've seen in London that were just perfect for me but by the time I get to come back, they have gone! I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with me personally but then again.... ;-)

Keith
Oh I can't agree with you on your first paragraph Kwinchester, although I do understand what you are saying, but I have regs that it just seems to get better and better with, as they start to grow in confidence and keep surprising me with their skills, as they get to know my body better. I love that!!!