Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Smoking
Yes you are so right re getting cancer from alcohol. A lot of people dont realise that sadly.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
not smoking but shows how stupid govts are http://notionscapital.wordpress.com/2011...a-harvest/
Certainly are stupid aren't they heard it all Pizza classed as a Vegetable.

Think They must have a squashed veg or three between there ears as obvioulsy no brains!!.
even worse cost $5 million to decide on it
Oh my god, how fucking ridiculous... No wonder Jamie Oliver ended up in tears on his US school lunches programme!

Only in bloody America!
Yes true Gia but we normally follow what the amercians do!.

I wouldn't say 'we'... I'd say the Government... They don't do school lunches in Oz. Clearly kids are better off bringing lunch from home when we have such ignorant twats running countries!

But then again, just because most countries follow trends in America, doesn't mean we have to like it!
The Aussies have overtaken the yanks in the award winning title of 'the most obese country in the world'. Don't ask me for figures its just a piece of strange info I have in my brain.
(16-11-2011, 16:40)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: The Aussies have overtaken the yanks in the award winning title of 'the most obese country in the world'. Don't ask me for figures its just a piece of strange info I have in my brain.

It's not per capita though... Just ranked by the total percentage of the country that is obese... With Oz at 21 million people total, and the US at over 300 million, the stats never added up in the first place...

http://www.thetoptenlist.net/2011/08/top...countries/

And this is WITHOUT including children... Adults only.
Well I think the total percentage is the best way to do it really.