Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What a load of pants!!
Much quicker and cheaper to fly these days
(15-11-2011, 21:54)Phil_Hants Wrote: Much quicker and cheaper to fly these days

I had a client see me today who was driving from Bristol to Edinburgh. Most people stop off at the service station lol.
(15-11-2011, 22:25)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I had a client see me today who was driving from Bristol to Edinburgh. Most people stop off at the service station lol.
I like to try that when on a journey, but sometimes it can be hit and miss, if you make a booking well in advance you always tend to get stuck in a traffic jamSad, and if you leave it too late to book, the lady you have been looking forward to meeting is invariably busySad.

Tight looking shorts or nowt on the boys.
Nowt on me either or brazilian briefs.

I quite like boys in my undies too!
I found that M&S do some really nice black skintight pants with red trimming, that make you feel like you aren't wearing anything, and yet hold everything nicely in place.

Incidentally please note guys and gals - on Kate's advice I have changed my profile name and chosen a more appropriate avatar so no more PP!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Nick that is so much better, except after that post I would have thought you would call yourself Snug Nickers!
(17-11-2011, 01:20)SassyAnn Wrote: Nick that is so much better, except after that post I would have thought you would call yourself Snug Nickers!

Ha ha thanks Ann.

Hopefully with a new name will come some more considered responses from me - well I can always try to break the habit of a lifetime - with a little help from my friends?
I just want to have fun Tongue

Either of the pics above would do me.
Like the second one but the first just looks like an elephants trunk in chainmail
Ditto with you emily about the first. Very neat package the second one umm.