Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What a load of pants!!
We're well into the Christmas present buying season now and I'm sure that the novelty boxer shorts are flying off the shelves! But it would be interesting to know what you ladies prefer to see when the trousers come down! And to help us men with our present buying what sort of undies do you girls prefer? No it's not a sly way of finding out what knickers you're wearing - honest!
I like tight fitting - not briefs - but tight fitting boy shorts.Smile

As for me, I like lacy or satin and I like to have a choice of every colour under the sun bar black and white - too boring.Sad

You want an address to send them to nomad?Big Grin
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(15-11-2011, 12:27)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: I like tight fitting - not briefs - but tight fitting boy shorts.Smile

As for me, I like lacy or satin and I like to have a choice of every colour under the sun bar black and white - too boring.Sad

Tongue

Prefer to deliver them in person so I can see what they look like being worn!Tongue Bit too far to travel though from Suffolk!
Being a whore I don't wear pants very often! I like to have my pussy with fresh air.Tongue

But when I do I wear thongs lacy,patterned different colours etc.

I like guys in boxers hate pants on a man and i love silky boxers hard cock in them feels sooo good.Smile
In Oz... 'Undies' are your 'Pants'... Not many girls like undies - also known as budgie smugglers... I prefer fitted shorts... They do wonders for a man's ass, and present the package nicely Wink

I'm a bit of a lingerie freak... I go for luxurious fabrics, patterned, lacy, or satin... I love Elle Macpherson, Pleasure State, and of course Agent Provocateur (where I have spent many a weeks wage since being in the UK!). I go for different looking, stand out pieces or patterns. I like to be as unpredictable as possible when I unveil myself... Smile
(15-11-2011, 13:10)hornynomad Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 12:27)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: I like tight fitting - not briefs - but tight fitting boy shorts.Smile

Tongue

Prefer to deliver them in person so I can see what they look like being worn!Tongue Bit too far to travel though from Suffolk!

Might agree - if i knew where suffolk was Sad South of Carlisle and I'm lost.

Suffolk is about a 10 hour drive from Glasgow, (at least thats how long it took me to drive there last month)

I love my cotton pants in the day, and workin on Cam I love G strings better then Thongs.
Nite tme air the hairs out!
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

(15-11-2011, 14:49)MrSmith767 Wrote: Suffolk is about a 10 hour drive from Glasgow, (at least thats how long it took me to drive there last month)

You've got more patience than me then MrSmith.
(15-11-2011, 16:04)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 14:49)MrSmith767 Wrote: Suffolk is about a 10 hour drive from Glasgow, (at least thats how long it took me to drive there last month)

You've got more patience than me then MrSmith.
Believe me, it took a lot of patience, especially on the M1.
I had to head down there for work, it was a long old slog