Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Food and fun
Never done the food sex thing... Nor do I think I want to! However, I have had some lovely experiences with Champagne!! Wink
(16-11-2011, 00:09)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 23:54)Hicky Wrote: And I thought you were a sleepy head in the morning Ann - I take you must believe in the principles of the All Day Breakfast!

I'm still chuckling hehe Big Grin

Oi you, bit of solidarity wouldn't go amiss!

(15-11-2011, 23:54)Hicky Wrote: And I thought you were a sleepy head in the morning Ann - I take you must believe in the principles of the All Day Breakfast!
All day breakfast is good. What is wrong with having breakfast at 10am or 11am though?!!! I think breakfast is whenever you wake up. Some people call my midday breakfast Brunch, but hey - as long as we enjoy it, who cares?!

Kate, would you please stop sniggering! Did you get everything ready for London? Are you having a good time?
Ax
I am trying to stop laughing, although re-reading this has started it up again. I think it is, too late now if it isn't allready. I shall be busy this afternoon lugging stuff too and fro, but I have a big bearly black man to help me, so shouldn't be too difficult.

What I like doing with Maltesers when I go to the cinema.

I buy a hot cup of tea and a bag of maltesers and I put the malteser in my mouth and a slug of hot tea, that then melts the chocolate and I gently clamp my mouth down on the hot liquid and disololving moist ball and it goes all chewy and yummy with a burst of flavour. I then repeat until either the tea runs out or the malters, which ever runs out first Smile