Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Food and fun
I just buy the multi packs or the box for £1 - im just a fat greedy bitch ROFL.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Multi packs!! Good grief! what are you doing with them? lol I'm far to innocent for this thread I feel!
Ha ha David, I eat them too ............ too too many of them ....... much to the dismay of my diabetic dietician SadBig Grin
(16-11-2011, 00:27)CurvaceousKate Wrote: mmmmm maltersers mmmmm creme eggs... I shall just fantasise about them as I start to wear smaller dress sizes Smile Can't stand fake cream mind, you can keep that, yak!

Question. Has anyone seen those buckets of maltersers you used to be able to buy? God I loved them!

Yes good question I always try to find them they did them a few years ago and I've not seen them since.

As I can only have white chocolate the white ones seem even harder to get. Anyone finds some let me know. I will be off to indulge for xmas.
tesco have the 400g maltesers buckets
I was thinking of 'white chocolate eggs' and thought 'ive never seen them' now I realise its the white chocolate maltesers ................... mmmmm yes they are gorgeous.
Were they the white one lolo??

As yes they are sickly but gorg especially when you suck all the chocolate off first!!.

Question: Do you eat yours crunch it or like me suck the chocolate off till all guey. (makes them last longer)!!!.
(16-11-2011, 13:29)fetishbootslut Wrote: like me suck the chocolate off till all guey. (makes them last longer)!!!.
Trust you to go 'sucking things off'!

Fnar Fnar!Tongue

Only here for the ......Coolbanter!
(16-11-2011, 16:46)SherriffStiffy Wrote:
(16-11-2011, 13:29)fetishbootslut Wrote: like me suck the chocolate off till all guey. (makes them last longer)!!!.
Trust you to go 'sucking things off'!

Fnar Fnar!Tongue

lol very good SherriffStiffy but It is something I obviously enjoying doing in & out of my sex life.Ummmm.
NOW sucking a white chocolatey cock till I make it guey!!Big Grin Any day.
Maltersers may last longer though.lolWink
(16-11-2011, 17:24)fetishbootslut Wrote: Maltersers may last longer though.lolWink
Heart That sounds like a challenge?Dodgy But how to find out????Big Grin

Only here for the ......Coolbanter!