Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Food and fun
Nope, hate to be a miserable sod but I've never got the whole food-sex thing *shrugs*
Phil, it's just another way of having fun! I normally do it during breakfast meetings - brekkie seems to lend itself to naughty food play!
(14-11-2011, 01:15)lucy7 Wrote: I like to shock some of my respectable gentlemen, so I have a few little tricks up my sleeve concerning all sorts of things you can eat.
I never make a mess as it will all end up in someones mouth one way or another Wink

Lucy Smile

I definitely need to find an excuse to come to Leeds, Lucy Tongue
I just want to have fun Tongue
(15-11-2011, 00:50)SassyAnn Wrote: Phil, it's just another way of having fun! I normally do it during breakfast meetings - brekkie seems to lend itself to naughty food play!

Don't get the sausages mixed up will you Ann, ouch!
I just want to have fun Tongue
(15-11-2011, 00:50)SassyAnn Wrote: Phil, it's just another way of having fun! I normally do it during breakfast meetings - brekkie seems to lend itself to naughty food play!

Impressive energy levels, Ann, you must be a 'morning' person Smile

Filter coffee and toast are all I can face first thing and they wouldn't really work Wink
(15-11-2011, 21:47)Phil_Hants Wrote:

Impressive energy levels, Ann, you must be a 'morning' person Smile

Filter coffee and toast are all I can face first thing and they wouldn't really work Wink

This is the funniest post ever!!!!! Big Grin
And I thought you were a sleepy head in the morning Ann - I take you must believe in the principles of the All Day Breakfast!
(15-11-2011, 23:54)Hicky Wrote: And I thought you were a sleepy head in the morning Ann - I take you must believe in the principles of the All Day Breakfast!

I'm still chuckling hehe Big Grin
(14-11-2011, 03:31)SassyAnn Wrote: Strawberries, grapes, cucumbers, maple syrup, bucks fizz, black velvet, water and prosecco. Just recently a few maltesers!

Have you been reading my profile Ann ?? You naughty girl !! Big Grin

I've loved using Maltesers for years and have even been known to use a cream egg BlushBig Grin with aerosol cream too of course.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
mmmmm maltersers mmmmm creme eggs... I shall just fantasise about them as I start to wear smaller dress sizes Smile Can't stand fake cream mind, you can keep that, yak!

Question. Has anyone seen those buckets of maltersers you used to be able to buy? God I loved them!