Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hello all
(08-11-2011, 00:17)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Oops! I had 2 mince pies, blame Asda for selling packs of 6 for 20p yesterday and I had low calorie custard with it warmed up in the microwave.

I'd forgotten that xmas started early with you lot. Our village shop hasn't got anything christmassy in it yet.

(08-11-2011, 00:17)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Oops! I had 2 mince pies, blame Asda for selling packs of 6 for 20p yesterday and I had low calorie custard with it warmed up in the microwave.

Oh well, I'll be much better at losing weight having had a treat or two Smile

I had a bad day today foodwise. I some how didn't manage to get to eat before 4pm today, which isn't good. Call it making up for lost time Smile

I sometimes worry about my eyesight! Instead of reading custard first time round, I read mustard!!!! Now that would have been a bizarre mixture of flavours.

BTW does Dukan recommend Mince Pies Huh
I don't know yet Monty, the books have not arrived yet, hence me making hay while the sun shines Smile
Fair play Kate!