Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hello all
Just nipped in to say hi! Back from my arduous work corrupting the Irish boys. Whilst I'm here, please can you all STOP POSTING, until I get caught up.Undecided Away a few days and all hell breaks loose. Do you have any idea how much you lot post? How is a girl supposed to keep up! Actually it was the boys having problems keeping up in Ireland, but hey, that's another story!Cool

Nice to be home and look forward to catching up with you all! Big Grin
Ann xxx
Its great to have you back Ann.
Nice to see you had a good time in Ireland xx
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Welcome back Ann.
Enjoy the reading

We need to know how you got things sorted out after all the drama and if you could privately let me know where you stayed and who to contact for any future tours I do over there I would be most grateful.

Have fun reading up on everything.
Have you caught up yet Ann
Almost caught up Ems, thanks for asking!
Kate, will let you know!
Ax
(04-11-2011, 01:28)SassyAnn Wrote: Whilst I'm here, please can you all STOP POSTING, until I get caught up

NO !!! Tongue

Welcome back Smile
(04-11-2011, 01:28)SassyAnn Wrote: Just nipped in to say hi! Back from my arduous work corrupting the Irish boys. Whilst I'm here, please can you all STOP POSTING, until I get caught up.Undecided Away a few days and all hell breaks loose. Do you have any idea how much you lot post? How is a girl supposed to keep up! Actually it was the boys having problems keeping up in Ireland, but hey, that's another story!Cool

Nice to be home and look forward to catching up with you all! Big Grin
Ann xxx

Welcome back Ann Heart Heart
ps. Ems I was up all night. And I've still got a few posts to go!