Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Hello all
(07-11-2011, 08:48)digger1967a Wrote: Kate, if you made this Ann, can you make another one for me?

Poor digger, I could try but the next one might prefer the Irish too and then what would you do?
(07-11-2011, 03:59)davidseven Wrote: More br'er than Jessica then Ann. lol
Did br'er spend a lot of time sleeping? I thought he was a schemer!
I would love a body approximating Jessica, however there aren't enough hours in the day to sleep, work and go to the gym. (And the largest portion does involve sleep!)

(07-11-2011, 11:06)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 08:48)digger1967a Wrote: Kate, if you made this Ann, can you make another one for me?

Poor digger, I could try but the next one might prefer the Irish too and then what would you do?
Ask for someone to teach me how to do an Irish accent?Blush

[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
Sassy Mark II would irritate the hell out of you even more than I do! You already have something far better than any Frankenstein creation, and you know it!
(07-11-2011, 11:13)SassyAnn Wrote:
(07-11-2011, 03:59)davidseven Wrote: More br'er than Jessica then Ann. lol
Did br'er spend a lot of time sleeping? I thought he was a schemer!
I would love a body approximating Jessica, however there aren't enough hours in the day to sleep, work and go to the gym. (And the largest portion does involve sleep!)

Dont you dare go for the Jessica look Ann. I know I havent met you yet but you look ace the way you are and I know I am not the only one either to think that.
Ahhh, you sweetie Monty. Thing is, as like you, I would be doing it for my health. Along with the fags going. I keep shocking myself every time I wheeze - not often, but often enough to scare the bejazus out of me! It won't be an overnight transformation, and I won't ever be skinny - I have too many curves for that. It's the one round my middle which is stopping me wearing slinky little numbers that I really want to get rid of!
(07-11-2011, 18:59)SassyAnn Wrote: Ahhh, you sweetie Monty. Thing is, as like you, I would be doing it for my health. Along with the fags going. I keep shocking myself every time I wheeze - not often, but often enough to scare the bejazus out of me! It won't be an overnight transformation, and I won't ever be skinny - I have too many curves for that. It's the one round my middle which is stopping me wearing slinky little numbers that I really want to get rid of!

Fair comment Ann and you know I wouldnt want you to adversely affect your health. Not nagging but definitely give up the fags, although a serious word of warning - do it in a way that doesnt make you eat all the time to keep your mind off the fags. That is why I am on the diet!!!
They reckon your tummy measurement should be no more than 31.5" as a woman. anything over that and you are in dangerous territory. http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/849.aspx?Cat...goryID=165.

Curves aside, it is something to take into account and a fair target to work on that does not inolve silly dieting and starvation.

I'm going to be working on losing a bit of weight too once my Duckan books arrive. I'm using it as a boost for a week or two and then I'll revert to slimming world and diet more sensibly. In the mean time.... *grins* The fridge is mine!!!!
Kate.... back away from the fridge! You don't really want it, and if you leave it alone, your reward will be all the greater!
Oops! I had 2 mince pies, blame Asda for selling packs of 6 for 20p yesterday and I had low calorie custard with it warmed up in the microwave.

Oh well, I'll be much better at losing weight having had a treat or two Smile

I had a bad day today foodwise. I some how didn't manage to get to eat before 4pm today, which isn't good. Call it making up for lost time Smile