Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Men... How do they do it?
(05-11-2011, 19:53)Laudanum Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 07:09)A Bloke Wrote: What's all this obsession with tidiness. Sad

We don't all want to live in an armpit.

I agree but I want a house to look lived in not a Wimpeys show house, that's what makes it a home rather than a house.
(06-11-2011, 06:28)A Bloke Wrote:

I agree but I want a house to look lived in not a Wimpeys show house, that's what makes it a home rather than a house.

Of course, but leaving clothes and glasses/cups all over the place is slobbish and lazy. Especially if you leave it for someone else to pick up.

I can't stand homes that are absolutely perfect all the time, but I like some order to them. My mother could find fault in a sterile environment, and that's scary.
(07-11-2011, 01:00)Laudanum Wrote:
(06-11-2011, 06:28)A Bloke Wrote:

Of course, but leaving clothes and glasses/cups all over the place is slobbish and lazy. Especially if you leave it for someone else to pick up.

I can't stand homes that are absolutely perfect all the time, but I like some order to them. My mother could find fault in a sterile environment, and that's scary.

Agreed, I like a home to be "lived in" and show some signs occupation. Filth is something that I don't like though.