Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Food find of the day!
(04-11-2011, 21:48)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 21:39)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 04:03)SassyAnn Wrote: But LL, we were talking dips, not blow outs!
Appropriate accompaniments for our great British Dish is mushy peas, tartar sauce, salt and vinegar.
For Roast Dinners: Beef - must be horseradish sauce. Pork - apple sauce. Lamb - mint sauce or redcurrant jelly. Turkey - bread sauce and redcurrant jelly. Chicken - bit of gravy. Mmmmm.

Oh I love my food ............ but all without accompaniments, defo no mushy peas, no tartar sauce.

Roast Beef takes absolutely gorg without horseradish sauce and lamb is beautiful without mint sauce or redcurrant jelly, no bread sauce or redcurrant jelly required for turky and chicken also tastes fine without dressing.

Must be a bit of a plain jane when it comes to food but the curry I had tonight was absolutely superlicious.

I can't stand horseradish sauce or apple sauce or english mustard, yak!!!

I adore gravy!!!! I love bread sauce and mint sauce is yummy. You can keep your blackcurrent jelly, although I like sweet chilli cranberry with brie or sweet onion chutney with brie or cheese for that matter Big Grin

Ah! A fellow Bisto kid! lol
But I have to disagree over mustards and horseradish.
The latter grows in abundance in the hedgerows where I live and is a must have with roast beef or cold collation.
http://www.tracklements.co.uk/
^ that's interesting David, didn't know horseradish grew wild in the UK.

Something I tried for the first time this week was Milton's garlic and herb crackers. Very tasty with cheese.
(04-11-2011, 21:39)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 04:03)SassyAnn Wrote: But LL, we were talking dips, not blow outs!
Appropriate accompaniments for our great British Dish is mushy peas, tartar sauce, salt and vinegar.
For Roast Dinners: Beef - must be horseradish sauce. Pork - apple sauce. Lamb - mint sauce or redcurrant jelly. Turkey - bread sauce and redcurrant jelly. Chicken - bit of gravy. Mmmmm.

Oh I love my food ............ but all without accompaniments, defo no mushy peas, no tartar sauce.

Roast Beef takes absolutely gorg without horseradish sauce and lamb is beautiful without mint sauce or redcurrant jelly, no bread sauce or redcurrant jelly required for turky and chicken also tastes fine without dressing.

Must be a bit of a plain jane when it comes to food but the curry I had tonight was absolutely superlicious.

I dont like Horseradish, Mint sauce, Redcurrant Jelly, Cranberry Jelly, not too keen on Mustard either but I do enjoy bread sauce (home made) with my poultry. Gravy is essential as well of course.

LL you arent a plain Jane, you just clearly have enough sauce in you without adding any more Big Grin
My parents grew Horseradish in pots, otherwise it spreads like wild fire!
Do any of the above mentioned come on a takeaway menu
You can get gravy at the chippy lol
We went down to the olive press yesterday and while we were waiting the lady made some toast from bread with poppy seeds on the top, drizzled olive oil on it then squeezed a little lemon juice over it.

So simple and so good. Tongue
Sounds lovely A Bloke.
It was and healthy as well. Going to start having it for breakfast instead of butter.

Are you chasing me through the forum today??
(08-11-2011, 08:07)A Bloke Wrote: It was and healthy as well. Going to start having it for breakfast instead of butter.

Are you chasing me through the forum today?? You seem to reply just after I have posted. I guess I need to look over my shoulder. Smile