Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Food find of the day!
(02-11-2011, 19:20)digger1967a Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 18:57)DivineMissG Wrote: Actually who cares about the spelling iut still tastes the same Wink

PMSL, only lowly pedants like me!Blush
I am now getting really hungry, I feel a trip to the 'Tyne Tees Steam Shipping Company' (a great Geordie Restaurant) coming on for my Debauchery Friday Lunch!Angel

Speaking of Geordies... I need to make it up to Newcastle before I go home in Jan... Dad was born there, and my Grandparents were from Dinnington Villiage. Will be in touch with all of the Geordies re: Places to stay. Big Grin
(02-11-2011, 19:22)DivineMissG Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 19:20)digger1967a Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 18:57)DivineMissG Wrote: Actually who cares about the spelling iut still tastes the same Wink

PMSL, only lowly pedants like me!Blush
I am now getting really hungry, I feel a trip to the 'Tyne Tees Steam Shipping Company' (a great Geordie Restaurant) coming on for my Debauchery Friday Lunch!Angel

Speaking of Geordies... I need to make it up to Newcastle before I go home in Jan... Dad was born there, and my Grandparents were from Dinnington Villiage. Will be in touch with all of the Geordies re: Places to stay. Big Grin

I've used a nice apartment there, which is nice and central. Get in touch with SassyAnn as she lives there when she isn't raping the Irish.
(02-11-2011, 18:35)monty69 Wrote: I dont really do Houmus but love an unhealthy alternative (that really isnt close but what the hell) which is taramosalata (or taramasalata). As I am on a diet, I obviously dont eat it at the moment but loved it with water biscuits. Could eat a whole tub. Would make me ill now I guess.

I love it too and eat it with pitta bread and carrot sticks!!!! mmmm!!!!
(02-11-2011, 20:05)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 18:35)monty69 Wrote: I dont really do Houmus but love an unhealthy alternative (that really isnt close but what the hell) which is taramosalata (or taramasalata). As I am on a diet, I obviously dont eat it at the moment but loved it with water biscuits. Could eat a whole tub. Would make me ill now I guess.

I love it too and eat it with pitta bread and carrot sticks!!!! mmmm!!!!

Sorry girls, the Greek Government has just announced that it's banning production of houmous and taramasalata. (Wait for it!)...........

They're trying to avoid a "double dip" recession.

OK, I'll get me coat...
(03-11-2011, 15:40)Tom Tanner Wrote: Sorry girls, the Greek Government has just announced that it's banning production of houmous and taramasalata. (Wait for it!)...........

OK, I'll get me coat...
PMSL! Encore!

[Image: 907Digger.png]
Just here for the Banter!
(03-11-2011, 15:40)Tom Tanner Wrote: Sorry girls, the Greek Government has just announced that it's banning production of houmous and taramasalata. (Wait for it!)...........

OK, I'll get me coat...

H-hey!
I wanted to thank Tom for making me laugh, but it wouldn't let me. It seems the site is not amused lol.
Thats really good Tom made me smile
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Yuck, yuck taramasalata yuck.
Baba ganoush, yuckety, yuck, yuck - anything with aubergines is VILE.
I LOVE houmous and tzatziki and have even tried making my own. Not too successfully, but I may try again!
I've got to disagree with this one ................

Will you ladies .............. and some gents please stop talking about all that rubbishy healthy food. Its enough to give you the BOAK.

Fish and Chips, Pizza, Chicken Tikka, Roast Dinners, Chicken Curry with Fried Rice .................. now youre talking .............. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Calories, cholestrol .................. who cares, I'm the #1 fat bitch but I dont care. Big Grin
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.