Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Taking the p***
My response would have been, "You're taking the piss, if you want a handjob, stop pissing me off via text and have a wank."

what a complete tard!....

people fail to understand that this is our job, we wouldnt ask them to take a pay cut! and do exactly the same job!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

It must be your turn Emily to have the idiots

The nerve of some people

Sorry you are having a bad day
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(02-11-2011, 17:19)tinkerbell Wrote: what a complete tard!....

people fail to understand that this is our job, we wouldnt ask them to take a pay cut! and do exactly the same job!

I agree Tink but have to say there are a few people out there that I would happily suggest a pay cut and then to their job better!!! One or two Politicians come to mind Big Grin
A couple of days ago when I was down in Carlisle I had a guy call and ask details, i gave him details then he said, what would you do for £40 ? I literally laughed down the phone then said to him .............. you're lucky I answered the phone for that amount. Said goodbye and hung up. Twat.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Well it just gets better think i am going to stick my head in a gas oven if anyone has one I can borrow as mine is electric.

Just got this on adult work of a guy I have seen a couple of time my jaw literally hit the deck I am gobsmacked

Hi emily, hope you are well. Just a quick note, i have started a new venture in the administration of botox and wondered if you were interested as a client. i am fully qualified and prices start at 180. let me know if interested. take care and see you soon. xx

Am I being a tad oversensitive as I am having a crap day or not
I wouldn't take it personally Emily, he's probably sent that to everyone he's ever met, ever.
Ems tell him it might help him if he botoxed his dick. It might help him stay erect for a reasonable amount of time.

Am I mean? I think he was extremely mean! Bast*rd.
oh my life what a div!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Why do you ladies bother responding to these texts, just ignore them from the start. They go away soon enough.
I used to be snow white but drifted...