Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Taking the p***
Just got this message through talk about insulting

thanx hun.... its raj from manchester saw u week before on friday...do u remember....

hun can i c u today for a handjob or bj for a tenner xxx...

i have to borrow car and travel 50 miles....please let us know horney babe xxxx

Starting to loose the will to live at the minuteAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
What the fuck. A tenner? Hope you told him to start looking on street corners.
Or you could tell him theres a nice man near you who gives it away for free in the park?
I was very restrained and told him no and have just got this back now I am seething

thanks for reply.. i like you and even a bj or a handjob for the lowest possible... wen i came last u giv me a very good unrushed service....

i have to travel a long way, which i dont mind but cost me 40 in petrol n borrow a car....can u do for 20 a bj or even a handjob which is ok wi me....xxx please
Oh my god. You win hands down for the most annoying text of the day.
(02-11-2011, 12:38)DivineMissG Wrote: Or you could tell him theres a nice man near you who gives it away for free in the park?

Now that has amused me why didnt i think of thatBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Patience now gone totally out of the window just got this

can u let me no hunxxx

sent him back this

I did answer you after your first message no if you read my profile it clearly states the I do not negotiate on price I find it very offensive I am sure there are plenty of street girls in Manchester that would oblige for a measly £10

and now he is bloody texting me the same questions AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh lord. Block Emily, Block.
Already done for the sake of my sanity if nothing else
The time we get asked for FREE. You try and explain Free doesn't pay the rent. But if they would like to pay a months rent for us, then they can have a couple of hours free. Well it sounds a good deal to me LOL.

I swear they think we do this for something to do in the evenings. I wonder if they would be so welcoming, if their boss suggested that as they had worked here a year now, how about you give him a weeks work for free. Well thats what they are asking us.